2017 Jersey Thread

Your Choice for the 2017 Primary Jersey Neckline...

• A

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • B

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • C

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • D

Votes: 44 54.3%

• Total voters
http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/pho...seys-kits-away-home?xid=socialflow_twitter_si

All the 2017 jerseys including our own new hotness.
C44GHT6WEAA2dmP.jpg:large

Reactions: Christopher Jee
It's definitely the appropriate color choice and right contrast based upon the top's design and scheme. The navy shorts didn't work with it, and it almost looked like a one-piece. But the complete look is a wild one and clearly is a love-it(ish) or hate-it one.

I think the secondary jersey is ass.

That being said, the orange shorts pull it all together. It's a distinctly unique NYCFC kit. You can't complain about the crappy unitard look, or the City Blue, or the lack of orange, etc. and then complian about the shorts.

I think it actually looks awesome and this is from a guy that HATES any uniform that isn't clean and classy.

I think the secondary jersey is ass.

That being said, the orange shorts pull it all together. It's a distinctly unique NYCFC kit. You can't complain about the crappy unitard look, or the City Blue, or the lack of orange, etc. and then complian about the shorts.

I think it actually looks awesome and this is from a guy that HATES any uniform that isn't clean and classy.

It's funny, I agree that it's a "look." It's just not an NYC look.

Compare to the Yankees absolutely clean and classic jerseys, the Giants and their gray pants and facemasks that are effectively throwback elements, and even the black and white color scheme of the Brooklyn Nets. The Rangers have very clean and classic jerseys as well.

And then here we are, with loud design elements and bright colors. WTF.

New York is an old, gritty city with clear city-wide design styles. The Adidas designers don't seem to have considered this at all.

I liked the original home kits with light blue shirt and white shorts and stripes. I get wanting to differentiate from Manchester City, but we are doing it poorly, because now we are differentiated from "New York" too.

It's funny, I agree that it's a "look." It's just not an NYC look.

Compare to the Yankees absolutely clean and classic jerseys, the Giants and their gray pants and facemasks that are effectively throwback elements, and even the black and white color scheme of the Brooklyn Nets. The Rangers have very clean and classic jerseys as well.

And then here we are, with loud design elements and bright colors. WTF.

New York is an old, gritty city with clear city-wide design styles. The Adidas designers don't seem to have considered this at all.

I liked the original home kits with light blue shirt and white shorts and stripes. I get wanting to differentiate from Manchester City, but we are doing it poorly, because now we are differentiated from "New York" too.

This man does not agree.

giphy.gif