2017 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rep emailed me today regarding relocation. In that email, "Some exciting signings on the horizon so be on the lookout.".

NYCFC has something like 18 players on its roster and usually goes with ~26. Anyone who can do math knows that NYCFC will be signing players.

giphy.gif

I'm actually not expecting news until maybe a day or two before the draft, or even a day or two after. If that time goes by without news I would be concerned. But right now I'm mostly here to get a jump start on my procrastination for the year. I bet we get a full schedule before we get 2 player announcements.

Last edited:
I'm actually not expecting news until maybe a day or two before the draft, or even a day or two after. If that time goes by without news I would be concerned. But right now I'm mostly here to get a jump start on my procrastination for the year. I bet we get a full schedule before we get 2 player announcements.

I'd be fine until the last week of January. Waiting that long won't cure my boredom, but I'm not hitting the panic button until then.

I like this. It's Vegas thin. I think I like the announcements side better by a hair.
I'm on the other side. In fact, I think we'll get the schedule before 1 player announcement, but that's with a lower confidence level.
How many DanBucks is it worth to both of ya?

I'll be escrow if you want to define your terms better

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
Status
Not open for further replies.