2017 Relocation Thread

LionNYC

I am currently in the Champions Suite block, but I am considering an upgrade to Legends next season. From your experience, do you think it's worth the jump?
Hey! I bought some of your champions tickets on stubhub last year.

Reactions: Bane
You may have a better view of the game from your seats behind the goal. That being said if you can get tickets towards the middle of Legends your view will be fine.

The real bonus of Legends is the upgraded suite experience compared to Champions. Much better food.
Thanks for the response. I am probably going to make the jump to Legends next season if I can find a decent enough section; the Legend Suite as a whole simply dwarfs the amenities at Champions.

Thanks for the response. I am probably going to make the jump to Legends next season if I can find a decent enough section; the Legend Suite as a whole simply dwarfs the amenities at Champions.
Is the Champions Lounge as small and windowless as it appears in the Virtual Venue? Both the Legends and Delta Suites seem much nicer based on the VV, the latter of which seems wrong. I know there's a free/prepaid/included food benefit, but that Delta doesn't have, but it still seems off, so I'm wondering if they just did a poor job with the Champions in VV for some reason.

Is the Champions Lounge as small and windowless as it appears in the Virtual Venue? Both the Legends and Delta Suites seem much nicer based on the VV, the latter of which seems wrong. I know there's a free/prepaid/included food benefit, but that Delta doesn't have, but it still seems off, so I'm wondering if they just did a poor job with the Champions in VV for some reason.
For Champions, you are honestly paying for the food (which isn't bad by any means if you're content with basic ball-park food), and if you enjoy having the closest seats to the field (though behind the net). The lounge isn't as small as the pictures make it out to be, but by no means would I state it's large either. I've never been in Delta, so I cannot comment on it, but you are probably paying a good bit for food per match.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I like the view and the energy in 205, but honestly you bake in the afternoon sun. I'll probably try sections 228 0r 229 next year, at least that's what I'm thinking at the moment

Reactions: 228 in the shade
I don't want to sit there any more either. I've been wanting to go back to 215 just for atmosphere.

Truly, the staff early in the year set the tone that it was a shit place to be. I'll probably just cancel them since I have 4 tickets and usually use 1.
Welcome back!!!;)

I'm currently in row 10 in 233B, thinking I will either try to move up to the first couple of rows or move back 3 or 4 rows to get into the shade. Also might try 234 if there are good openings, But I'm pretty happy where I am.

I'm in 233B as well. It is a great atmosphere with no obstructions. I'm in row 7 and sit with a good group in the row in front and behind me. We're also close enough the the supporters and the lively crew of 234 so we enjoy the shenanigans without actually being in the middle of them. I'll probably stay or maybe look a few rows above for shade, but my son and I are generally happy here.

Reactions: Goodfella
I'm in 227B at the top. Love the seats but wish i could be in the top row so I can stand without obstructing anyone. 90% of the time they are empty and then 10% they have groups of peopke who no sweet diddly about anything. They are out of the elements right next to beer, food, toilets and TMac's family. Atmosphere is ok but sometimes rips and roars.

Did I mention we are moving our tickets to the GA next year? Tonight proved why - it was totally epic in there, so much energy, so much fun and singing the entire time. There's no better place to be during games (unless of course you like quiet contemplation or polite discourse. Or staying dry.)

Also, shoutout to the guy who literally poured a beer over his own head after the second goal. That takes.... well, that takes something.

If you want to stay out of sun and dry when it rains then go for rows 15 and up.

My man answering questions before I even ask them. Currently leaning towards the 233-234 area.

I believe there was an email sent out a while back about the club contacting us by October for STH relocation. Has anyone been contacted? Anyone have any info on this?
I was told that there would be an email about this in Oct as well. Never got it and I don't have any further info.

Reactions: Taurus
No email here either. Assume the delay is due to playoffs + having to relocate all the Batter's Eye folks (who were told they were being prioritized ahead of the regular relocation).

Nothing yet here either and assume it for the reasons mentioned above. My rep is aware I'm considering a move to a more expensive category so I'm sure i'll be hearing from her as soon as they start ;)

Spoke to rep about this a couple weeks ago and was told it was postponed until November.

Did somebody say.....postponed?

CPM0a3RWUAEgOWi.png

:D

Looking for input on the following sections, if anyone has sat there:

114A
105-106
227-229

Sat in 127B last night, great sightlines but the people in my row were annoying as fuck. The women next to me went in and out of the row 3X in the first 10 mins of the match. Atmosphere was non existent, but the wind was kinda sucked out of everyone after that first goal but definitely not moving there.

Looking for input on the following sections, if anyone has sat there:

114A
105-106
227-229

Sat in 127B last night, great sightlines but the people in my row were annoying as fuck. The women next to me went in and out of the row 3X in the first 10 mins of the match. Atmosphere was non existent, but the wind was kinda sucked out of everyone after that first goal but definitely not moving there.
228 is awesome. Row 11 & back are covered which made a huge difference with noon games and that one torrential storm. The value of the seat's view vs price is really good

228 is awesome. Row 11 & back are covered which made a huge difference with noon games and that one torrential storm. The value of the seat's view vs price is really good
thanks! looks good from the virtual viewer and overhead cover is definitely one of my requirements as I have it currently