2017 Relocation Thread

I have 2 in Champions 12 (Jr. loves sitting that close to the action and I figure I save $60+ not having to pay for parking or food) that I'm keeping and my original 4 in 126, Row 8 that I am looking to downgrade. We've tested out a few different seating options this year and were surprised at how "not bad" the view is from the Tier 4 seats behind the plate and in the 200s corners.

We keep the extra 4 when we bring friends and it's just not worth paying nearly 2x, especially this year when the secondary market has been pretty crappy. I was able to sell just about every seat I needed to sell last year for face or slightly better, but that's not the case this year. Also, oddly enough, the Champions seats are virtually unsellable at anything more than $75 for a $120 seat. People don't value the free food properly.

Reactions: Goodfella
I certainly wouldn't dispute the "time of your life" thing. The issue for me though is that for the price of a season pitchside I can sit in 224 for 11 years and get a new authentic jersey for every one of those years.

I agree. They're using the view of the field and experience of sitting there as the basis for the price. They really haven't included additional items (giveaways or events) for the price.

Did you discuss this with Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan first or you're waiting to hear him grumble from across the field about losing seat mates?
I don't want to sit there any more either. I've been wanting to go back to 215 just for atmosphere.

Truly, the staff early in the year set the tone that it was a shit place to be. I'll probably just cancel them since I have 4 tickets and usually use 1.

I just relocated, effective immediately. I noticed that next year the increase in Tier 1 is greater than the increase in Delta Club, which cut the delta between them for 2 tickets by about a hundred bucks compared to this year. Add in an offset for the free parking that I'm currently paying for and the jump to Delta next year is just $255 $340. Then I realized I could upgrade effective immediately for not that much more either and the deed is done. My new ticket cards will be at will call on Saturday.

I know R roxfontaine has Delta tickets but is rarely there due to his TR duties, and TabascoDiva TabascoDiva is in Delta as well. Anybody else I should look for?

mgarbowski mgarbowski Welcome to the club!!

How does it work, do they assign you specific seats or do you choose when you get there?

you get to choose from the available seats when you purchase. Do you recall when you bought the original ST you were given a number and then you had to call to choose , however since all seats are not occupied (I am assuming are not sold) there are plenty of empty seats. I have noticed most folks seats in different seats. Some folks watch from the lounge
and watch the game from the TV's . I watch from the Terrace, to me watching from the TV's on the lounge is like being in my home . . . whats the point of going to the stadium?
Atmosphere wise: We Deltonians are very sedate and peaceful. No funny shenanigans like the inflatable penis from the past season on Supporter's Section , I think I am the only who chants and R roxfontaine when he is around.

I really like Batters Eye section, but I kind of got spoiled being on Delta. No one gets in front of me to block my sight. Security always looks out for me. Don't have to wait on line. Hopefully we make the playoffs and I will buy seats on BE and get to explore other seating areas. GEE just realized this season is almost over. Time flew.

Reactions: JayH and mgarbowski
I checked out the Delta Suite video, and it does seem like a really cool atmosphere. I do worry that the seats are so far from the pitch.

I checked out the Delta Suite video, and it does seem like a really cool atmosphere. I do worry that the seats are so far from the pitch.
I sat in Delta last year. The Terrace is nice and it's an easy entrance into the stadium, but i did feel removed from the pitch. Sitting in the Delta seats was a little better, but last year it was right near the away supporters and they were annoying.
Part of me misses Delta, but i didn't feel we got enough for that extra $$.

the seats are set back and different if you're used to seats closer to the pitch. However, it is a different and unique perspective on the match from my normal seats in 234 behind the goal. You get full expanse of the play on the field, so I do enjoy that.

LionNYC LionNYC

I am currently in the Champions Suite block, but I am considering an upgrade to Legends next season. From your experience, do you think it's worth the jump?

Hoping to upgrade to the Delta Suite for the game on 10/23, so anyone there will get the extra privilege of sitting by a yelling Scotsman (and a bearded fella).
Yelling Scotsmen are the best. I went to a Hearts game in Edinburgh back in October and the referee had a very, very poor match. I was completely surrounded with tons of yelling Scotsmen! :D

Reactions: Jock
LionNYC LionNYC

I am currently in the Champions Suite block, but I am considering an upgrade to Legends next season. From your experience, do you think it's worth the jump?

You may have a better view of the game from your seats behind the goal. That being said if you can get tickets towards the middle of Legends your view will be fine.

The real bonus of Legends is the upgraded suite experience compared to Champions. Much better food.

I'm moving my tickets to the GA - it's always a great time in there.

Can also highly recommend the view from section 213 - right behind the goal, in the middle, at a great height.

I am in 213 also and echo the comments above. Atmosphere can be 50/50 depending on the games.

I think the club must use this section for group sales as quite a few times there has been large groups of kids for schools or teams etc and can sometimes be a bit annoying depending on the group and how they are behaving etc

Reactions: SayWhat44 and Jock