2017 Relocation Thread

I am in 232B, Row 2. I like it there - in the corner. Being close to the pitch is a priority for me, and the corners and ends are better for that than midfield. I also like being able to hear the supporters section.

That said, the section itself is a little low on atmosphere, so I would be open to a move to another section, provided I can get somewhere in the first 2-3 rows.
I'm right in front of you! trying to move to bleachers though

"Room for all of 234"
haha, nah those lads are staying in the section. I'm on the fence with moving, getting old for the shenanigans, but might stay and upgrade for individual games. We'll see

Reactions: joe
how much are champions and legends per match for founding members?

haha, nah those lads are staying in the section. I'm on the fence with moving, getting old for the shenanigans, but might stay and upgrade for individual games. We'll see
Gonna set up a supervisory post one section over

Ha! Now that the season is over we figure it out. Where are your seats? I am (or was) in 3-5.

Im a little down the line in 8-9. same problem with the atmosphere especially with the bleachers right there. I really regret not getting them from the get go.

Looking for input on the following sections, if anyone has sat there:

114A
105-106
227-229

Sat in 127B last night, great sightlines but the people in my row were annoying as fuck. The women next to me went in and out of the row 3X in the first 10 mins of the match. Atmosphere was non existent, but the wind was kinda sucked out of everyone after that first goal but definitely not moving there.

Sit in 103 which is close to 105. I like it, but I'm also front row. Though when I sit in D Dnigly13 's seats 4-5 rows back it might actually be a better view. Also, mid-back of 105-106 protects you from the elements.

Reactions: Goodfella
Sit in 103 which is close to 105. I like it, but I'm also front row. Though when I sit in D Dnigly13 's seats 4-5 rows back it might actually be a better view. Also, mid-back of 105-106 protects you from the elements.
Were you next to the guys making Bieber jokes to the Toronto players warming up?

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Were you next to the guys making Bieber jokes to the Toronto players warming up?

When was this? Remember, I came with my dad who refused to leave his house till 5:30, meaning we got to our seats just as the national anthems finished playing. And then after meeting the fantasy winners at half time (still got to catch up with you sbrylski ), we then sat in the empty seats next to D Dnigly13 till the 60th minute. Then I pulled a page out of my dad's playbook and said "F this!" If they weren't trying, I wasn't watching. And we left early. I think he was so proud of me at that moment, he may have even held back a tear.

Reactions: mgarbowski and JayH
When was this? Remember, I came with my dad who refused to leave his house till 5:30, meaning we got to our seats just as the national anthems finished playing. And then after meeting the fantasy winners at half time (still got to catch up with you sbrylski ), we then sat in the empty seats next to D Dnigly13 till the 60th minute. Then I pulled a page out of my dad's playbook and said "F this!" If they weren't trying, I wasn't watching. And we left early. I think he was so proud of me at that moment, he may have even held back a tear.
Ha, well done. These guys were hammered and were screaming at the Toronto bench players every time they warmed up, with the weakest banter. It was pretty lame. I am glad that it wasn't your dad.

Reactions: adam
Has anyone hit up their rep to see when we are going to get pinged about this? Between the Lamps news and if the relocation process gets going, we can have the Forums on full blast to hold us over until the December drafts/roster activity.

Reactions: joe
Has anyone hit up their rep to see when we are going to get pinged about this? Between the Lamps news and if the relocation process gets going, we can have the Forums on full blast to hold us over until the December drafts/roster activity.
I got an email about it yesterday, sort of just a heads up/reminder that the process will happen in December.