2022 NYCFC Kit Thread

I’m happy that so many supporters are excited by the Volt Jersey. It may not be all our cup o’ tea but it has a flair and paying a sort of homage to Los Templados and Third Rail is great. They deserve recognition. Let’s GO NYCFC!

It's also notable just how much fan-friendly stuff they've been doing the last few months. The team has certainly improved at dealing with the organic parts of the fanbase and culture, and it's something to be celebrated. There's been a lot of good vibes around this organization the last few months.

I’m happy that so many supporters are excited by the Volt Jersey. It may not be all our cup o’ tea but it has a flair and paying a sort of homage to Los Templados and Third Rail is great. They deserve recognition. Let’s GO NYCFC!
Highly doubt this was any homage to Los Templados. This kit was designed two years ago also at the same time when NYCFC pulled official recognition of the supporters group they were apart of.

Reactions: Kjbert
Highly doubt this was any homage to Los Templados. This kit was designed two years ago also at the same time when NYCFC pulled official recognition of the supporters group they were apart of.
Okay, that’s probably true. That’s why I said, “sort of an homage”. The organization included Los Templados alongside Third Rail in celebrating the launch of the kit and it feels good. I have no idea the true process the organization took to develop the kit.

OK. I just opened a different card recently. Still working on the minimum spend and should spread applications by a few months. But I'll reach out for a referral link in a couple of months.
Definitely! Sounds good! Spend smart!

Reactions: Kjbert
Okay, that’s probably true. That’s why I said, “sort of an homage”. The organization included Los Templados alongside Third Rail in celebrating the launch of the kit and it feels good. I have no idea the true process the organization took to develop the kit.
This is a good article from Pablo Maurer on the design process:

Well, after a few days contemplation I'm leaning towards wanting the star more than not wanting Dude Wipes. Still haven't ordered one though, so perhaps not all the way there. May just wait to see it at the stadium I guess.

In other news, been watching a lot of cricket lately and at least we're not Islamabad United, whose shirts totally appear to proudly say "fart cables." So yeah, could be worse.
Shadab-Khan.jpg

And yes, I am truly sorry for this post.

For all, I got a blank and it’s April 8th as well.
Just got an update on mine, label was just printed. Estimated delivery March 3.

I got an authentic with Callens printing. Check the MLS Shop and check the order details for an update on the tracking, as I don't think I got an email update about it. Fedex's app actually let me know that a package from MLSSOCCER had shipped.

I got an authentic with Callens printing. Check the MLS Shop and check the order details for an update on the tracking, as I don't think I got an email update about it. Fedex's app actually let me know that a package from MLSSOCCER had shipped.
Yeah MLSStore says March 3rd. FedEx app says tomorrow. So we’ll see haha!

I ordered mine like instantaneously and it's still saying April 8. Fanatics/MLS Store like to torture me.

I ordered mine like instantaneously and it's still saying April 8. Fanatics/MLS Store like to torture me.
That blows, do you have a Fedex account? I know Lion and others have brought it up in regard to the whole season ticket box shipment fiascos, but it may be useful for you here as well. Maybe your order of 3-4 kits broke MLSShop/Fanatics? They know how to press one kit for one order, but you're asking for a whole 3-4 custom kits?!?!? You might be getting Callens upside down or sideways on the back of your kit.

In all seriousness, I hope your kits are delivered ASAP and come out beautifully done. If you need more assistance with Fedex tracking/accounts just give a shout.

Reactions: JayH