2023 General MLS Transfer Thread

I would like to think there is a replicable strategy here, but it is simply the Messi effect. One of a kind.

for sure. not only because of his reputation and current level of quality.. but i think it shows a lot about messi's character and how he treats his teammates. These guys are chompin at the bit to play with messi again when they could probably easily go to saudi for big retirement bucks.

I would really love an Israeli player on the team
Same here! As a Tottenham fan I'm excited about Solomon... it's still preseason but so far he looks better than Son OR Kulusevski...

• Love
Reactions: adam
Zelarayan to the Saudi league. No more free kick bangers against NYCFC. Sucks for Clumbus and MLS, though.

Zelarayan to the Saudi league. No more free kick bangers against NYCFC. Sucks for Clumbus and MLS, though.

Crazy. Saudis are really going crazy disrupting the transfer market. I don't remember china ever doing this many transfers...

This sucks, an amazing MLS player. League's gonna miss him. It's like if Martinez left.

Crazy. Saudis are really going crazy disrupting the transfer market. I don't remember china ever doing this many transfers...

i feel like they did, but i guess social media was not as big as now so the hype was not as big. also it seems this time they are taking good amount of MLS players too so it feels a bigger deal.

Reactions: moogoo

They must have a DP signing ready to go before the window closes. No way a team sells their best player mid season without someone coming in to fill the gap (our guy is going to sign the papers, right?)

Maybe this incentivizes CR7 to sign with us NBA betting telegram instead or disappearing into the Saudi desert Music Analytics | Music Metrics | Viberate.com so he can continue the rivalry in MLS.
Haha, now that's some creative thinking! Who knows, maybe the allure of continuing the Hudson River Derby in MLS could be the perfect incentive for CR7 to join your team. The thought of seeing Cristiano Ronaldo lighting up the soccer scene in the US and keeping the rivalry alive is definitely an exciting prospect. It's all speculation for now, but hey, in the world of soccer, anything can happen!

Last edited:
Haha, now that's some creative thinking! Who knows, maybe the allure of continuing the Hudson River Derby in MLS could be the perfect incentive for CR7 to join your team. The thought of seeing Cristiano Ronaldo lighting up the soccer scene in the US and keeping the rivalry alive is definitely an exciting prospect. It's all speculation for now, but hey, in the world of soccer, anything can happen!
robot-robotic.gif

Reactions: adam and JCMore
Mostly posting because it made me think that it will increasingly become an issue that most European windows extend almost a month after the MLS window closes, so teams and players will face tension when players want to go but the team has no way to replace them. We were fortunate the offer for Pereira came early in our window.

Reactions: Gotham Gator