Are you going to CT?

Attending?

• Yes

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 48 80.0%

• Total voters
People who are going do we want to make some kind of plan for a meet up ?Tailgate? Drinks etc? I've actually not had the pleasure to meet any of you in person besides a brief chat with Albany at at a match last season.

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
People who are going do we want to make some kind of plan for a meet up ?Tailgate? Drinks etc? I've actually not had the pleasure to meet any of you in person besides a brief chat with Albany at at a match last season.

im down. ill be going with a group but youre more than welcome to join us

Guys, why did even reply? Dude makes one post a week and that is to pimp his own shit.

Voted no, btw. Since we apparently let shysters replicate topics.

So you think unions are preventing us from having a stadium?
giphy.gif
Unions are pretty much always at fault somewhere when shit doesn't get done. Rightly or (almost entirely always) wrongly (because they are legalized rackets).

Not sure if you all know but the original post is for a podcast. A FAN RUN PODCAST. We get zero dollars from the team or ads. We do this for fun to bring fans content for FREE! If we ever ask for your email, it's strictly for sending info regarding new content. That's it. We don't sell anything. We'd just like the opportunity to gain more people to interact with and share what we do. And as for why this poll benefits... many ppl in the front office actually interact w us. Pending the results, it's an amazing talking point for the next show to convey displeasure or pros and cons of what's going on. I get some people are always going to be wary on giving an email, which is fine. But don't say we're doing it for monetary purposes or that we're going to share your info bc it's not true
Post more than once. Or more than once a week. Otherwise, you're shysters. Actually, don't. And I'm going to stop not reporting that you guys post in the wrong section every single week and no one responds. We don't listen here. Go away or at least to the proper section.

Reactions: JGarrettLieb
Real quick...

I've avoided commenting on anything you post here but this one is pretty rich so here we go finally.

Why should anyone here care anything about your show? You have NO relationship here. You come, post your content and that's it. People are uncomfortable giving you their e-mail address because they don't know who you are. Then "Bigant" creates an account to "school" us? LMAO! You gotta be kidding me. "We'd just like the opportunity to gain more people to interact with and share what we do." Key word: INTERACT. Our regulars converse here daily about a range of things. Get in the conversation instead of just dropping your podcast off.
Fuck yes. This is why I like Rox. Didn't realize anyone had said what I was saying. And my man rox did it up.

Fuck em. I say ban the whole lot of usernames and IP addresses.

Wow you people are incredibly harsh.
Holy shit, we may actually be becoming a forum. Discard the chaff.

Now, if I would just read to the end before jumping in.

I blocked my last remaining member of the LI troll trifecta today, too. Feeling good.

(Tbf, they aren't like troll trolls. Just idiots whose posts I can't suffer)

Reactions: SoupInNYC
I'm in for some tailgating!

Unions are pretty much always at fault somewhere when shit doesn't get done. Rightly or (almost entirely always) wrongly (because they are legalized rackets).

I was going to write something back, but I'm really not in the mood to argue with someone who is convinced they're right about everything.

Reactions: Mario