Not open for further replies.

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Next game we take on Seattle.
I would assume that Demosey will be back in time for them.
06/25 Saturday 5pm kickoff
ESPN Broadcast

Next week is gonna be loud in that stadium. If the team liked the atmosphere in Portland, this one may blow they minds

Reactions: SoupInNYC
I would like to see:

===Poku ==Villa ==Harrison
==Lampard== Iraola== Pirlo
Mata== Mena== Brillant== Allen
==== hot potato=======
If by Hot Potato you're referring to the Scandinavian tuber, then yes we'd be in agreement.

Reactions: Gavin23
I would like to see:

===Poku ==Villa ==Harrison
==Lampard== Iraola== Pirlo
Mata== Mena== Brillant== Allen
==== hot potato=======

"Fuck" is the proper term to use for our current starting goalkeeper. Though if you're referring to him as "hot potato" on a team you'd like to see you should probably write Eirik or Johansen or Eirik Johansen or Lurch instead.

Reactions: Gavin23
My wife and I will be at the game, travelling out from NYC on Tuesday night :) When we got our tickets, they said we had sold 8 (including us) for the away section!!!!!
If you are "the other 6" maybe we can meet in a bar before the game
I am one of the other "6"! But my flight gets in at 12:45. I am staying at airport hotel. Dropping stuff off and catching can to field. Should be good as long as flight is on time!!

Reactions: Th3Baron
My wife and I will be at the game, travelling out from NYC on Tuesday night :) When we got our tickets, they said we had sold 8 (including us) for the away section!!!!!
If you are "the other 6" maybe we can meet in a bar before the game

I'll be there, not sitting in the away section though.

I think we can win this game but it's going to be difficult like it was at Portland.

We're going to need to solid defensively...
- Seattle has given up a maximum of 2 goals at home which only happened once this season. They average 0.7 goals conceded at home.
- NYCFC average 1.7 goals conceded on the road.

But the offense should get us the win...
- Seattle has scored a maximum of 2 goals at home which has happened only twice this season. They average 1 goal scored at home.
- NYCFC average 1.8 goals scored on the road.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
I think we can win this game but it's going to be difficult like it was at Portland.

We're going to need to solid defensively...
- Seattle has given up a maximum of 2 goals at home which only happened once this season. They average 0.7 goals conceded at home.
- NYCFC average 1.7 goals conceded on the road.

But the offense should get us the win...
- Seattle has scored a maximum of 2 goals at home which has happened only twice this season. They average 1 goal scored at home.
- NYCFC average 1.8 goals scored on the road.
Ivanschitz is a good player, and I don;t know who is going to defend him in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.