Away - 06/25 Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine for a moment being a soccer fan and not liking Andrea Pirlo.

These people exist.

These people exist on this site lol. Not even talking about whether it was a good signing or not...there's a few on here that thinks he's terrible...but they also think Mix is a god, so who knows.

I don't think Mix is with the team. His Saturday snapchat shows him driving through what looks to be New York state. I don't know of any away team having its own players drive.

SO WHY ISN'T MIX IN THE 18? WITH THE TEAM? WTF IS GOING ON WITH OUR NO. 10?

Just because David Cameron resigned from 10 Downing Street doesn't mean we have to shun our number 10...

Reactions: adam
Strange feeling Iraola will be playing CB and Lopez will be CDM. Though I believe the smart play is Mena at CB and Iraola continuing at CDM.
I enjoy seeing Iraola making runs down the middle from that position. Helps create a lot of space for everyone else. I hope PV chills out with the Mikey love fest.

Reactions: adam and gbservis
Anyone else with Time Warner in NYC have a black screen on ESPN all day? FML

The lead in to this match on ESPN is Croatia vs. Portugal (Round of 16). We may have another television issue with our club if there's some hail delay like there was in a previous Euro match or more likely extra time and/or PKs.

ESPN2 is showing the NCAA World Series starting at 3 PM until 6 PM so there's no way we'll be on ESPN2.

So the start our of match may be pushed to ESPNNews unless they just push back the kickoff time like they did on FOX for that game that happened at home that one time.

CALLED IT!

Reactions: adam
Status
Not open for further replies.