Away - Galaxy 08/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see it now we win 1-0 in a lucky ass bounce type goal and saunders has one of his best games of his life going against his former team. and our defense will look world class for 90 mins and shock the MLS world

We are going to win because it is on my birthday
giphy.gif

They will win for you!

Robbie Keane, Dos Santos, and Zardes versus our back line. Not even Odin could save us.
Villa, Lampard, Poku, Mix, Pirlo... Omar Gonzalez and Penedo just shit their pants and already gave up 2 goals. #3Points

i can see it now we win 1-0 in a lucky ass bounce type goal and saunders has one of his best games of his life going against his former team. and our defense will look world class for 90 mins and shock the MLS world

Kreis decides he needs defense:

--------------Saunders--------------
---Wingert---Hernandez---Mena---Facey
---Jacobson---Pirlo
-TiAN---Grabavoy---Mix
McNamara

Subs: Villa for Tommy Mac, Lapmard for Tian, Ballouchy for Mix
4-5-1s all the way to that precious point...while still fulfilling Lapmard's contractual obligation to get on the field.

Things we know about this game:
1. Villa, Lampard, and Pirlo will all be on the field at the same time at one point during the game.
2. Dos Santos, Keane, and Gerrard will all be on the field at the same time at one point during the game.
3. All DPs will be on the field at the same time at one point during the game. (Because ratings and Garber).

Lampard is definitely playing whether he's on crutches or not. This game is already being hyped up as Slippin G vs Fat Frank even though they will probably be the most useless players on the field.

Reactions: gbservis
1. Villa, Lampard, and Pirlo will all be on the field at the same time at one point during the game.
2. Dos Santos, Keane, and Gerrard will all be on the field at the same time at one point during the game.
3. All DPs will be on the field at the same time at one point during the game. (Because ratings and Garber).
We also know a 0-0 draw is already out of the question.

Reactions: Kjbert
Robbie Keane, Dos Santos, and Zardes versus our back line. Not even Odin could save us.

Gerrard and Lletget also say hi.

Update to point #2: Lampard and Gerrard will be on the field at the same time so that we can hype up the two ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE LEGENDS going head to head.

I'm going to laugh hysterically if Lampard doesn't play after all the hype.

I'd actually prefer if Lampard doesn't play. I'd rather him be in a match we're more likely to get points out of. This is our hardest match of the year.

Reactions: Narrowback gal
--------------------Saunders------------------
---Iraola--Hernandez--Facey--Angelino---
----------------Mix---------Pirlo--------------
-------Lampard--------------McNamara-----
-----------------------Poku---------------------
-----------------------Villa----------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.