Barclays Premier League 15/16

The team just signed Vardy through 2019. So far this season we have seen them add not sell. We'll have to see if they monetize Mahrez or pay him. I bet they pay him.

Besides that they don't really have anyone that other teams want. But they have a coach they play hard for. They defend and they counter like lightening right down route 1.

Leicester probably should be a mid table team last year and this and we are just seeing variance. But their chances in UCL are just as good (meaning not) as any of the other mediocre EPL teams at the top, and it's way more fun to have them than any of the others.

Another factor which has been talked about on television is that Leicester is only playing Premier League matches. The other top clubs have domestic and European tournaments still.

Costa ties it with a goal at 90' + 1, but his potential game winner is stopped by DeGea at 90' + 6.

1-1 final.

Man that was nasty. When you can hear a guy screaming through the TV you know it's time to look away.

Hope he isn't hurt too bad.

This weekend has an absolutely epic slate of games!

Top 4 teams are playing each other! It should be fun!

Reactions: mgarbowski
Guys, if the league ended today, Newcastle, Sunderland and Villa all drop.

I feel like outside of the big 5, Tottenham, Everton and West Ham, these 3 clubs probably have the biggest followings abroad.

From a TV networks perspective do you think they're upset with this?

Or does the fact that most people only pay attention to the top 5 or 6 clubs make it really irrelevant?

I mean replacing clubs like that with clubs like Norwich City, Bournemouth, and Derby County or whatever... not really an even trade.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
I think the league in general has the appeal abroad and people will watch any match that's competitive and from what we've seen this season every match is. With West Ham moving into the Olympic Stadium I can see their prominence rise.

I feel like outside of the big 5, Tottenham, Everton and West Ham, these 3 clubs probably have the biggest followings abroad.

Or does the fact that most people only pay attention to the top 5 or 6 clubs make it really irrelevant?

I mean replacing clubs like that with clubs like Norwich City, Bournemouth, and Derby County or whatever... not really an even trade.
I agree with you. Don't want any of those 3 to drop.

Not sure you yanks grasp it you get relegated if your crap and stay up if your good makes no difference on the size or support of the club,its relegation not trading

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
Not sure you yanks grasp it you get relegated if your crap and stay up if your good makes no difference on the size or support of the club,its relegation not trading

That wasn't his point, he was asking from the TV networks perspective is it bad for them that big teams like Newcastle, Villa and Sunderland could get relegated, and it is. It will make no difference to TV rights outside the UK because 95% of overseas fans support teams who aren't going to get relegated. In the UK though more people will watch Villa or Newcastle in the PL than Burnley or Hull. Leeds is the 3rd largest city in the UK and all of the most watched Championship games (excluding play offs) feature Leeds United, Sky and BT would prefer it if Leeds were in the Premier League because they will bring more viewers.

Newcastle is an absolute disgrace of a club! How can a team with that big of a following and that big of a budget perform like absolute garbage?!

Newcastle is an absolute disgrace of a club! How can a team with that big of a following and that big of a budget perform like absolute garbage?!
Newcastle took a nosedive after being cursed by the enigmatic Santiago Munez. If the movie Goal! hadn't of feature the Toon, then they'd probably still be riding a nice league run that ended in 2006 when the movie debuted. Fun fact, Obafemi Martins was their top scorer in 2006.

Reactions: BossNYC
Newcastle's support is a myth they are there when they are in the prem and desert them when they are relegated .as for budget they haven't spent much only on unknown crap hence why they are near the bottom

Reactions: BossNYC
That game was fantastic. I've never found myself rooting for MU before today. The kids beat Arsenal, and it was glorious. Start learning Chinese, Rooney.