CCL 2018

No they’re not a top 3 side right now, but Xolos are no pushovers. They’ve allowed 7 goals so far in 11 Liga MX matches. NJRB just hung 5 on em over 2 legs.
Red Bull has looked pretty good this week. I mentioned it in the MLS thread. They have a lot of good young talent. I don't want them to win, but if we're being honest, we have to acknowledge that they have the potential to be a really strong team.

How the hell is that not a yellow on the Tigres fullback when he takes down Osorio after being megged? So CONCACAF-y.

ETA: And then the same guy takes down Seba and sits on him. No foul. FCONCACAF.

Drew Moore almost scores a rediculous goal right before the half. Good thing Bono made the save :tonguewink:

I was going to post that too. Gave it away in a very dangerous spot. But he did have a great tackle and run shortly after. Doesnt make up for that though.
You mean the tackle after he turned it over where he then immediately turned it over in an even worse place?

I really don't rate him. Not for 5 years now.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
LOL. TFC through with an OG.

ETA: WTF was that defender doing? So composed with the finish. Took his time and slotted it home.

Reactions: adam
Could you imagine if Brillant had done that with us last year?

That was probably one of the most atrocious own goals I've ever seen.

Seba should have shot it though, keeper was begging to be megged.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
awww shit. Toronto about to get bent and buckled before carved and served on ciabatta.