Cityzens Portal

Whole thing is really a disaster. The fact that they even thought that manually inputting anything is really telling of how unprepared they are for something like this. 15,000 season tickets, they can't all have twitter right? We'll just pay someone to manually put in everything!

I've been getting emails from Emily too and she has asked me three times when I mentioned/retweeted/hashtagged. I respond the same way, I do it every day. Is that a surprise? Why wouldn't we tweet every day if we're being offered an incentive that THE CLUB CAME UP WITH.

Anyone else having trouble entering the TV Code from yesterday's game? I keep getting a "Failed to redeem code" note.

Reactions: JGriff217
Anyone else having trouble entering the TV Code from yesterday's game? I keep getting a "Failed to redeem code" note.
It worked for me. Did you try it after halftime by any chance? Because it said it only works until the end of half time.

Anyone not going to the home games that are on YES willing to get a post or blast out to those that can't catch the code while at the game?

Nevermind, I just saw the pinned post.

Hooray they added the 10 TV points on my account! That said I was told it was a one time thing and due to the fact that I emailed them during the first half when I it was not going in.

I know I'm late to the party, but how do I go about registering the Twitter accounts on my Cityzens account?

They have fixed the store. Added a post match mvp meet&greet type event for 500 pts. Chance to meet "some" players. Now they show you all the things they have sold out on too. Still saving my points. They should give us all 500 points for their incompetence.

My account rep Dan just called me about the Twitter connection. He's not an IT support guy but was given some instructions. Just so we're all on the same page, let's remember the 3 ways to get points via Twitter, (1) connect your Cityzens account to Twitter, then (2) follow @NYCFC and/or @NYCFCEspanol with that same twitter account on twitter, and (3) tweet #NYCFC or @NYCFC up to daily.

My status was I got the points for connecting back on the first day, plus one credit for tweeting, then they had tech issues and nothing more. Apparently the work they did on their end reset everyone who connected accounts, and mine had become disconnected. Which, we hope, is why I wasn't getting credit for following or further tweets.

Bottom line, if you think your Cityzens account is connected to Twitter, check. It might have been disconnected.

Second Takeaway While chatting he asked if I had any trouble with the YES away game points and I said no. He mentioned that they will be moving the time that the code is announced around. EG, sometimes it might be midway through the second half and you have to input it by game end. Sometimes it might move earlier in the game. So don't always expect it to be around minute 38.

Reactions: Golazo
Bottom line, if you think your Cityzens account is connected to Twitter, check. It might have been disconnected.
Thanks for the heads up. I signed back in and I was disconnected. Not sure when this happened. As of a few days ago I was still "connected". I reconnected and re-followed the pages and retweeted them. Hoping they fixed the problem and just reset everyone. We'll see.

My account rep Dan just called me about the Twitter connection. He's not an IT support guy but was given some instructions. Just so we're all on the same page, let's remember the 3 ways to get points via Twitter, (1) connect your Cityzens account to Twitter, then (2) follow @NYCFC and/or @NYCFCEspanol with that same twitter account on twitter, and (3) tweet #NYCFC or @NYCFC up to daily.

My status was I got the points for connecting back on the first day, plus one credit for tweeting, then they had tech issues and nothing more. Apparently the work they did on their end reset everyone who connected accounts, and mine had become disconnected. Which, we hope, is why I wasn't getting credit for following or further tweets.

Second Takeaway While chatting he asked if I had any trouble with the YES away game points and I said no. He mentioned that they will be moving the time that the code is announced around. EG, sometimes it might be midway through the second half and you have to input it by game end. Sometimes it might move earlier in the game. So don't always expect it to be around minute 38.

Thanks for the info. I logged in and my account got disconnected.