Colorado Postmatch

MOTM?

• McNamara

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Lampard

Votes: 39 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It really was a perfect day. Drinks with Paul, Leilani and soup, racing down to Ktown for bbq with the wife. Lots of barely hanging on, left my fly open for 130 blocks, and I don't give a fuck.

Jongro and 5-1. Nothing else matters.

Oh, and this seals it. Sleep well boys and girls.
You and Paul caught me at a good time before I became incoherent and blackout. Woke up on my couch at 6:30am this morning in yesterday's clothes and decided to rewatch the match.

That, a bagel sandwich and a coffee was a great way to get rid of a hangover.

It's 6PM on Sunday. We've had two televised all West Games. Can we finally start one of the MLS games involving the East Conference?

No. No we can't. Dallas v. Vancouver at 6pm.

The East Conference games start at 6:30, 7:00 and 7:30 and all overlap on streaming only. Awesome scheduling MLS.

Was Frank Lampard's penalty well taken? From all the replays it just looks as if he hit it hard and straight down the middle. If Howard would have just stood still, it would have been saved, unless the force of the shot pushed Howard into the goal.

Was Frank Lampard's penalty well taken? From all the replays it just looks as if he hit it hard and straight down the middle. If Howard would have just stood still, it would have been saved, unless the force of the shot pushed Howard into the goal.
It was very well taken since he scored.

Reactions: LionNYC
He was quoted at 4:20 pm Colorado time.

Mountain Time. Rocky Mountain High Time.

Did Mumsy bring ice cream to the game though? And pets aren't allowed in Yankee Stadium unless their service pets.

Reactions: JayH
Having booed and sworn at him mercilessly, I don't think he meant it like that. I think it was one of those, "what did they do to split open your defense?" questions, and there's never a good way to answer.

I mean it's that or this: "Well, Jim, they have better players than us, we've been lucky for 15 straight games, about time it ran out, just wouldn't expect it all to run out at once. Goddamnit, Junior. Hurry back or I'm retiring."

Would that attribute the appropriate amount of credit?

Frankly, I'm not one that's ever too bothered or impressed by credit given or withheld by any opponent. It's all bullshit.

Reactions: Majik and Ulrich