Fifa Corruption

Blatter compared himself to a mountain goat lol. Im starting to think he is just demented and not really an ass
57237343.jpg

Sepp Blatter: "He may well be the most successful non-homicidal dictator of the past century"

I know this is gonna be taken the wrong way but all this shit shows why Americans are the ones who should be running international sports. Pete Rose - we ban him. Marge Schott - We ban her. Arod -we suspend him for a year. Beat your kid or wife or girlfriend- finally we are taking this shit serious and fining and suspending these guys. Soccer is almost like the Catholic church of sports. Just for the record I was raised catholic

Edit FIFA is the catholic church of sports

Reactions: Gavin23
"Barrack Obama created FIFA." McCain still salty as shit he lost to Obama. This whole corruption has been going on for longer than Obama has even been in office so he needs to sit down. And second of all we can't just go and use military force on everything we think is bad cause guess what then we're forcefully bullying other countries and organizations. One thing people hate about the U.S is how we bully other countries. I'm not saying FIFA is a victim here I just don't think it's appropriate (yet) to just go in full military force and putting boots in asses at FIFA HQ.

meh prince was blatters number two for a long time too so its probably the same anyway with him. I did want a candidate that was not under blatter's immediate tree of influence.

The vote is going on live right now. They need 2/3 of the votes to become the President. If that doesn't happen a second vote will take place. In the 2nd vote a candidate only needs 50% of the votes to win

The vote is going on live right now. They need 2/3 of the votes to become the President. If that doesn't happen a second vote will take place. In the 2nd vote a candidate only needs 50% of the votes to win
it would be fun it if it went to a second round. but i seriously doubt that happens. Sadly its all probably status quo until someone gets prosecuted and other names are leaked.

second round but still it was 130 soemthing for blatter and prince 70 something, so second round 50% so then it means this is over.

I know this is gonna be taken the wrong way but all this shit shows why Americans are the ones who should be running international sports. Pete Rose - we ban him. Marge Schott - We ban her. Arod -we suspend him for a year. Beat your kid or wife or girlfriend- finally we are taking this shit serious and fining and suspending these guys. Soccer is almost like the Catholic church of sports. Just for the record I was raised catholic

Edit FIFA is the catholic church of sports

Lance Armstrong?

Reactions: northernburbs