General MLS Discussion

View attachment 11955

Oof :/

if that's the worst thing they can criticize us for, I'm ok with it. It is what it is and concacaf is to blame for 2 of them.

in other news..

i wonder how long before Neville gets the boot? He's just not a very good coach.

Over 2020-21 NYCFC went 25 straight games without failing to score a goal before being shutout in Chicago by a 17 year old making his first professional start. He held NYC scoreless again in Chicago a few weeks later before finally conceding 1 goal to NYC, on a PK, at Yankee Soccer Stadium in Week 32.
Well, he's still 17 but now starting every game this year and in 14 career appearances Gaga Slonina has 7 clean sheets. Chicago only has 2 goals and 1 win this year but they have not conceded a goal in 3 games.

Anonymous twitter accounts with 39 followers get the best rumors from anonymous sources.

It's been the rumor for two months, especially with multiple explanations of when/how he picked up the injury.

The snow game over the weekend just made me think of posting it when I saw it.

Reactions: 413Blue
Frozen Game Feb. 2
Injury “happened” Feb. 9 according to Arena
Injury is “minor” but has kept him from playing for over a month now.

giphy.gif

Reactions: JCMore
It's been the rumor for two months, especially with multiple explanations of when/how he picked up the injury.

The snow game over the weekend just made me think of posting it when I saw it.
Source? The guy has double digit followers, no last name, is a New England fan, and has a Berhalter Out tweet pinned to the top of his Twitter page. If you intentionally designed a non-reliable reporter for this you could not have done better.

The frostbite thing could be true in the sense that anything could be true, but it's rare to find a conspiracy of silence that only gets leaked to Twitter randos.

Re: Charlotte just spanked the revs..
CCL hangover?
See what happens with Seattle tomorrow.

Re: Charlotte just spanked the revs..
CCL hangover?
See what happens with Seattle tomorrow.

I think the revs are still without their starting CBs and turner. definitely a huge factor for them defensively.. even against a team like charlotte.

looks like a lot of upsets this weekend so far.

MLS 2022 is looking like it's going to be a wild one.

Not if this is true.

View attachment 11968

ETA: I don't know if it is, in fact, true. I also remember that the previous one referenced was against us.
That is incomprehensible. Dax, if he has anything to be remembered for, it's for being a pr!ck. I would think he holds a record, but apparently he was just really smart and strategic about his ankle biting.

Btw, it is true. It's been referenced by media folk as well.

Holy crap. And then he, Zimmerman and random Nashville guy actually argue with the red like it's incomprehensible.

Yea. That was vicious and malicious. No other way to put it. He needs multiple game suspensions and fines. His arguing after is just crazy. Zimmerman I can understand cause he didn't see it probably but dax knew what he did. I'm glad the linesman was there to see it. If I were the league I'd punish that severely and make an example of him.

Reactions: mgarbowski
That is incomprehensible. Dax, if he has anything to be remembered for, it's for being a pr!ck. I would think he holds a record, but apparently he was just really smart and strategic about his ankle biting.

Btw, it is true. It's been referenced by media folk as well.
Yeah. I agree Dax is a veteran in your face prick, but violent conduct is a whole different thing he’s avoided previously