Home - 09/06 SKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is!

ETA: And this is one position where we really need someone. There is no natural defensive midfielder on the roster - other than Sands, who has never played a game in MLS. Having Ring back would be big.

How close is he to getting a yellow taken off?

If he's within one or two I'd rather start sands than risk another injury to a starter. G-d knows that with our team as it is just stepping into the field is a high chance for a month long injury.

If he's within one or two I'd rather start sands than risk another injury to a starter. G-d knows that with our team as it is just stepping into the field is a high chance for a month long injury.

curious, what makes you think if he starts hed get injured? the rain, or am i missing something?

New York City FC v Sporting Kansas City
Yankee Stadium (7:30PM ET)
REF: RICARDO SALAZAR
AR1: Jeffrey Greeson
AR2: Oscar Mitchell-Carvalho
4TH: Jose Carlos Rivero
VAR: Robert Sibiga

Salazar has not refereed an NYCFC match this season.

Going back to 2016, he refereed our 0-0 draw at SJ (no cards, no penalties) and our 1-1 draw vs. New England (4 yellows to NYCFC, 1 to NE, and 1 red card to NE in the 51').

I think Ring got one in his last match. IIRC, he is on 9 yellows and is 2 from a suspension and 5 games from a reduction. Haven't looked this up, however.

Reactions: Kjbert
Alex Ring has also returned to New York as a precautionary measure after sustaining a toe injury on international duty, ruling him out of Finland’s game against Kosovo on Tuesday.

https://www.nycfc.com/post/2017/09/05/injury-report-villa-misses-kc-clash

giphy.gif

Looks like they may play Andrea since he's pictured for the game on the official site . I see this is being talked here . So my question is are they doing this because they have no choice ??

Status
Not open for further replies.