Home - 7/8 New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only qualm I have is with your point A. I’d say he’s a “cocky bastard who is appropriately, expectedly selfish who absolutely knows the team prep won’t be the same.”

Like with PV, I can’t really fault the guy for this one. RBL would easily be the highest global profile gig any MLS manager ever moved into.

Also, he just might take Adams along...and that would be huge. But that might make even me feel sorry for their fans. Surely Houlier (is he still the global guy?) wouldn’t allow that. It would cost them season tickets for sure.

Wasn't Adams promised to stay till end of MLS season? Then he's shipped off for sure.

Reactions: LionNYC
When was the last time a player listed as questionable actually played for us?

I think Villa is gonna be on the bench and they're gonna bring him on towards the end of the game if things are going slightly well. Gotta get those legs ready for wednesday :p

I think Villa is gonna be on the bench and they're gonna bring him on towards the end of the game if things are going slightly well. Gotta get those legs ready for wednesday :p

I already predicted that in my guess the score post.

Reactions: Shwafta
When was the last time a player listed as questionable actually played for us?

https://www.nycfc.com/post/2018/07/06/injury-report-two-upgraded-two-out-running-derby

INJURY REPORT

NYCFC

• QUESTIONABLE: F – David Villa (Knee)
  • QUESTIONABLE: D – Ronald Matarrita (Hamstring)
  • OUT: D – Cedric Hountondji (Hamstring)
  • OUT: M – Yangel Herrera (Ankle)
RB

• OUT: D - Kyle Duncan (torn right ACL 3/31)
  • OUT: M - Vincent Bezecourt (MCL sprain 6/9, out 6-8 weeks)
  • DOUBTFUL: GK - Ryan Meara (knee injury)
Key word there is “listed”. Hell, we play questionable SOBs every week best I can tell.

I'm quite quite quite nervous for tomorrow. Just gonna have to go out there and have fun- regardless of whether we win or lose, kinda like during the open cup game... IT was sad we lost, but still really fun to watch and be with all the fans! I'm just hoping for a great atmosphere tomorrow... first mls HRD, so I'm hoping it's good!

It really should be the name of this entire forum.
giphy.gif

Reactions: adam and LionNYC
I’ve figured out my perfect heckle for Wright-Phillips.

“It’s not coming home.”

Would a Sam Cassell chant cross the line?

I don’t think he’d understand the reference.

Also, found out an Red Bull fan will be sitting Pitchside on the NYCFC side. Not the Moss Brothers. Though they may be there too. But ugh.

Reactions: JayH
Status
Not open for further replies.