Home V Disney City 07/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think ManCity might stop ripping fans off and play the players they already paid to see. They marketed Lamparf like crazy. Not a minute on the pitch. He is an AllStar somehow. Fans bought tickets to see the big 3 play together for first time. Lampards foot hurts and Pirlo?

NYCFC shell game. Disappointing to all fans. We supporters deserve better, much better.

At least he's replaced by Dax for the all-star game. If Lampard played that game before playing for us I would have burst into flames.

It kind of sucks that "our player" is being replaced by a Red Bull. Ethan Finlay is much more deserving of an All Star spot. Anyway, I think I'm more disappointed in the USMNT than I am in Frank Lampardhole and NYCFC.

Evidently interest remains high for this match... I put up two tickets for sale for a modest markup on Ticketmaster's own exchange and they sold in seven minutes.

It sure is. I decided to sell my tickets today and ended up making a huge profit. I intentionally put them much higher than I thought they would go for because I would still go if they didn't sell. Slightly regret selling but at least I won't cook in the sun and I made a good amount.

At least I don't have to see that stupid TIFO in person now.

So Mix didn't play for the USMNT today in Philly -- any chance we see him as a sub tomorrow? He could make a big impact like he did against Montreal (sorry for the pun).

So Mix didn't play for the USMNT today in Philly -- any chance we see him as a sub tomorrow? He could make a big impact like he did against Montreal (sorry for the pun).
I would put my money on the yes side.

I don't understand why he can't start
It's possible he could, but remember that he hasn't played or practiced with the team for weeks. I'd also want him and Pirlo to have some practice time in if they're going to play together, although there's no guarantee that Pirlo's ready yet. Can't wait for those two to play together though.

It's possible he could, but remember that he hasn't played or practiced with the team for weeks. I'd also want him and Pirlo to have some practice time in if they're going to play together, although there's no guarantee that Pirlo's ready yet. Can't wait for those two to play together though.
It's either that or Poku has to start. He can't play out his fetish for Grabavoy since he's suspended.

He's practiced plenty with most of the starters. Pirlo likely makes a late game appearance. So Mix's main adjustment would be to the FB on his side. I say play him 90.

Reactions: JayH
Watch they hold Pirlo debut back cause of the rain now lol.

Reactions: Kjbert
Mix also has no idea how we are gameplanning for this opponent, and if we've installed anything new in the last few weeks, he won't know that either. I would love to see him, but I doubt we will.

Reactions: 413Blue
Status
Not open for further replies.