Status
Not open for further replies.

Falastur

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 20, 2014
Herts, UK
The Revs were polite enough to be the only team to give us 3 points in our first 13 games. Here's to hoping that they are still feeling hospitable, on their turf this time. We're currently on a 3-game winning streak of away league games, so let's make it four before our third shot at the Energy Drinks comes around.

Game is on the 18th. Kick-off is at 7:30pm. Pirlo may or may not be in the team. Be there or...be at one of our watch parties if you can't travel to Boston, I guess.

I think this will be the first week we will see a truly different lineup with Lampard Iraola and Angelino breaking in. Maybe even Tefu at this point. Will be after his 10 day trial so he'll be available at this point.

I think v Toronto these guys will be available off the bench only. Especially since Toronto won't be fielding their Gold Cup guys.

Game Info
Away at Revolution
Kickoff 7:30
Broadcast on YES and WFAN

Reactions: LostAnvil
Looks like they're going to get a huge crowd up there. For whatever reason that match popped up on my Ticketmaster page while I was doing my usual perusing and the "Not Many Tickets Left" icon showed.

Anyone know if they have a deal similar to Yankee Stadium and open up the upper deck if there's a need?

Holy crap, we were already the highest-drawing away team in the league. Now with Lamps and Pirlo, every stadium should be a sellout from here-on out.

Reactions: Fabio
What's the deal with travelling supporters? Is anything set up? I've been trying to work this match into my schedule and if I am able to go, I wanna make sure I can meet up with the Blue York folks.
Edit: I just found the info on the TR website. Interesting that we are put in the 200 level, they have typically put away supporters behind the opposite goal of their supporters.
Can anyone from TR give me details on the tickets. If I can't commit until the day before or so, can I still order or do you have a hard deadline?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
Looks like they're going to get a huge crowd up there. For whatever reason that match popped up on my Ticketmaster page while I was doing my usual perusing and the "Not Many Tickets Left" icon showed.

Anyone know if they have a deal similar to Yankee Stadium and open up the upper deck if there's a need?
Yea it's going to look good. If you look at the seats available on TM, you can see that they opened up the top portion of the lower level seats from row 31 and up. Those are typically tarped off. The normal seating configurations seats about 18k, so this should go well beyond that!

As much as our roster has improved the turf in Gilette is one of if not the worst in the league. It will be interesting to see how much this affects Kreis' line-up choices. I honestly could see all three DP's on the bench to start, similar to the Cosmos game where Villa was available but only for the right circumstance.

As much as our roster has improved the turf in Gilette is one of if not the worst in the league.
They upgraded the turf last season, so it's much better than it once was. It's the same system that is in use in Seattle and Portland. I hope Lampard and Villa are not Thierry Henry's and are willing to play on this turf, seeing as how we could play as many as 4 games on it next season.

Reactions: Kjbert and danger
Portland was the exception to the rule for Henry, though interestingly not Seattle. But he still had reservations about playing the second leg of the 2014 playoffs at Gillette even after the turf change. Hard to tell if it's just its past reputation continuing to follow it, or if there is still some difference compared to Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.