Kwadwo Poku [Midfielder]

Can we put the Poku fatigue conjecture to bed after last night? Two very well taken goals, one in the 60s. Ran through the Cosmos defense at 82 right before being subbed off. Want to know what fatigue looks like? Mix in extra time. Looked like he was going to die. Brovsky in extra time. Mouth hanging open on corner kicks. Grabavoy two seconds after coming on. The whole team was gassed, it was hot and humid and a back and forth game.

Can we put the Poku fatigue conjecture to bed after last night? Two very well taken goals, one in the 60s. Ran through the Cosmos defense at 82 right before being subbed off. Want to know what fatigue looks like? Mix in extra time. Looked like he was going to die. Brovsky in extra time. Mouth hanging open on corner kicks. Grabavoy two seconds after coming on. The whole team was gassed, it was hot and humid and a back and forth game.

Everyone knows the only person on the team who can get tired is Poku. We the members of the Kreis fan club support this because Kreis said it multiple times. So it must be true despite all evidence to the contrary. Also Poku sweats a lot so clearly he needs to be subbed off after 15 to 20 minutes.

Everyone knows the only person on the team who can get tired is Poku. We the members of the Kreis fan club support this because Kreis said it multiple times. So it must be true despite all evidence to the contrary. Also Poku sweats a lot so clearly he needs to be subbed off after 15 to 20 minutes.
Kreis has never made such claims to my knowledge. As much as we want to shine, complain or snark about it, Poku is still learning and getting into form. Is he better now than 4 months ago? YES! Is his stamina increasing? Yes it does appear so. Is he ready to start and go 90. Maybe. That's why we have a coach and a pro staff to evaluate this.

Not sure it always has to be black or white here. Things do change.

Kreis has never made such claims to my knowledge. As much as we want to shine, complain or snark about it, Poku is still learning and getting into form. Is he better now than 4 months ago? YES! Is his stamina increasing? Yes it does appear so. Is he ready to start and go 90. Maybe. That's why we have a coach and a pro staff to evaluate this.

Not sure it always has to be black or white here. Things do change.

Yes he has. Several times. Ill find the links later but he has repeatedly mentioned his supposed stamina concerns.

Poku is leagues better than most of our 'starters' yet his faults are always looked at in isolation instead of comparing them to the team as a whole. Double standards.

Poku just makes things happen. He's dynamic and brings loads of strength, something we don't have an overabundance of. I didn't pay attention to the formation or where he played last night, but he should be playing at CAM every game IMO.

Reactions: BlueWarrior and PB3
Poku just makes things happen. He's dynamic and brings loads of strength, something we don't have an overabundance of. I didn't pay attention to the formation or where he played last night, but he should be playing at CAM every game IMO.
Any attacking role will be a positive influence on the team

500 points for the Poku avatar. Best internet money spent ever. Even if its just for a month.

and in gif form:

xsDhsmq.gif

I would love to see Poku get a full 90 mins against the Red Bulls, it would give Jason a good idea of what Poku needs to work on and where we can use his full potential on the field. He played great against the Cosmos, he reminded me of Yaya Toure when he wasn't sulking like he was this season at MCFC lol.

Btw... Congrats on the 2-0 win.

Reactions: dex and Paul