Lampard Off?

Who is "indykaila?" Any credibility there? I see they have a lot of followers (247k).

Who is "indykaila?" Any credibility there? I see they have a lot of followers (247k).
He's hit or miss. Has broken big transfer news in the past.

Though it would make an awful lot of sense.

Reactions: Kjbert
Indykalia is often surprisingly accurate on breaking news, other times consistent with the usual European daily rumour gossip. Hope it's the former here.

Hey, anyone care to ask me what I think we should do with Frank?

I was content to have him play well when he was here. But I can't help but feel vindicated in my dislike of this move since it was rumoured.

That's about as least smug as I can muster about it. He's possibly the worst signing in MLS history when you plot him out on a 3D graph of pay, play and shit storms.

Hey, anyone care to ask me what I think we should do with Frank?

I was content to have him play well when he was here. But I can't help but feel vindicated in my dislike of this move since it was rumoured.

That's about as least smug as I can muster about it. He's possibly the worst signing in MLS history when you plot him out on a 3D graph of pay, play and shit storms.

The Lampard situation reminds me a lot of Beckham situation when he first went to LA in the lack of dedication and looking to move back to Europe via Milan, the CFG stuff doesn't help at all and being injured won't help his cause, personally he has until the summer to prove his worth, if not negotiate a release and sign someone like Fernando Torres

The Lampard situation reminds me a lot of Beckham situation when he first went to LA in the lack of dedication and looking to move back to Europe via Milan, the CFG stuff doesn't help at all and being injured won't help his cause, personally he has until the summer to prove his worth, if not negotiate a release and sign someone like Fernando Torres

At least beckham had good intentions when he first went to MLS. He only got frustrated with it over time.

The Lampard situation has been a mess since day one.

Not even Peeping Lampard made an appearance.

Cf8wkQXW4AAwXCX.jpg

tinfoilhatguy.jpg

Gonna get interesting in about a month or so, because I'm starting to think the absence of #8 has a bit more to do with PV not wanting to be saddled with a lineup consisting of both Lampard & Pirlo and less to do with injury.

With the Euro championships starting up in June, I'll assume any player getting a call up to his National team will be leaving his MLS club sometime in the mid-late May.

Should Pirlo get a place on Italy's team, does Frank have a miraculous recovery and finally make it into the starting 11?

Part of me is typing out this post to be nothing but a smart ass, but part of me kind of believes it.