Man City Discussion

Angelino in the starting 11 for Man City today against Swansea City. And Vincent Kompany.

Reactions: CatNYC
Man City vs Everton, 0-0 at the half with de Bruyne having a penalty kick saved by the keeper. City playing in a weird 3-2-2-3 formation as well, lots of chances, something like 70% possession.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
They played some mesmerizing football. Have nothing to worry about in regard to the draw and Tottenham loss. Will only get better from it. If Aguero had started it would of been a win for sure. He's got to get the penalty thing sorted.

Hope they get back to firing on all cylinders right quick since I'll be there next Sunday! Not sure what I'd do about PK's amazing someone as good as Aguero can be on such a poor run of form from the spot, but who else to take them when DeBruyne missed as well?

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Hope they get back to firing on all cylinders right quick since I'll be there next Sunday! Not sure what I'd do about PK's amazing someone as good as Aguero can be on such a poor run of form from the spot, but who else to take them when DeBruyne missed as well?

David Silva? Nolito? Fernandinho? Sterling?

Wait, nope, never let an Englishman take a penalty.

Season ticket holder at city mate ,if you want any info shout up .
Get there early next week was taking 30/50 mins to get in yesterday.
Where you sat mate ?

Sorry just seeing this been busy over here. East stand block 105 row 3 looks like thanks for the heads up was going to head over from Piccadilly around noon.

Hit the city store downtown this afternoon . Reasonable selection of Nycfc and Melbourne gear. Was wearing my mix kit as it happens guy working threre can't believe I go semi regularly as to English mindset 2 hours from Connecticut is long way.

Reactions: shane88
Sorry just seeing this been busy over here. East stand block 105 row 3 looks like thanks for the heads up was going to head over from Piccadilly around noon.

Hit the city store downtown this afternoon . Reasonable selection of Nycfc and Melbourne gear. Was wearing my mix kit as it happens guy working threre can't believe I go semi regularly as to English mindset 2 hours from Connecticut is long way.

So do the City shop in the City centre now sell NYCFC gear?

That because this country is small, it takes roughly around 4 hours to get to London from Manchester driving, that's roughly the most you can do driving wise

My seat was ridiculous about at the center circle ground level 3 rows back. Could make out all the players by face big contrast to last time I was in Manchester when I was in the nosebleeds . Sadly the same result though a draw against inferior opposition ( burley 3-3 in 09) the Etihad has been expanded since last I was there not quite nfl size but very impressive. Puts into perspective how tiny craven cottage ( where I took in a midweek match ) is could fit two cottages in this place lol ! Crazy that in the promotion relegation system they could be venues in the same league .

My seat was ridiculous about at the center circle ground level 3 rows back. Could make out all the players by face big contrast to last time I was in Manchester when I was in the nosebleeds . Sadly the same result though a draw against inferior opposition ( burley 3-3 in 09) the Etihad has been expanded since last I was there not quite nfl size but very impressive. Puts into perspective how tiny craven cottage ( where I took in a midweek match ) is could fit two cottages in this place lol ! Crazy that in the promotion relegation system they could be venues in the same league .
You probably picked the worst game of the season to watch with no atmosphere at all which is the norm for the UK now.
How did you rate you etihad experience on the whole city square etc .I think the stadium would come across as impressive ?
Daft question but did you realise you were sat underground ?