Mix To Nycfc! [unconfirmed Rumor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And have they done press conferences? They have just been announcing the players with the dumb blue picture of them playing in a different kit.

If Mix comes on as a DP, I would imagine that they're going to do a press conference. Even if not, considering that he's a USMNT player and they're still stained from Lampardgate, they might want to make a big deal out of this.

New York City FC plans to formally announce the signing of U.S. international midfielder Mix Diskerud on Tuesday, according to Major League Soccer sources.

MLS sources confirmed to ESPN FC that a deal has been struck to import Diskerud as NYCFC's third big-name signing
alongside Spanish striker David Villa and England midfield stalwart Frank Lampard, whose arrival at the club has been delayed until July.

Sounds good!

Reactions: Kjbert
Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Mix=great addition to the club on the pitch. Great PR signing.Highest quality signing available to us in January transfer window. Lets get 3 points in Orlando March 8th!

Great news. Hope it goes through. This makes me wonder, though, if NYCFC intended to go after him for a while, or this is a last minute plan because of Lampardgate. Definitely a smart PR move.

Reactions: Kjbert
Great news. Hope it goes through. This makes me wonder, though, if NYCFC intended to go after him for a while, or this is a last minute plan because of Lampardgate. Definitely a smart PR move.
With us picking allocation order over superdraft in that draft draft thing, I have to feel he's been in the works for a long time. I bet we are the reason he bailed on Columbus

Reactions: Drainyoo and Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.