Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Real Salt Lake
Sunday, April 17 1 PM ET
Yankee Stadium
YES App

It's also the second day of Passover which sucks for Jews ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Can't be helped, though.
I can't recall us hosting a match on Passover before, so I'm quite intrigued if there will be a Glatt Kosher for Passover station in Legends.

Reactions: Kjbert
I can't recall us hosting a match on Passover before, so I'm quite intrigued if there will be a Glatt Kosher for Passover station in Legends.
We've had 'em, 100%. No Kosher food, and obviously no beer.
...Except those usually fall out on the middle days where we can do things. This time it's on a day we can't go~

Anyone who has ever been to an Easter Sunday match. Can you give info on attendance?

Am adding tickets for the match. Wondering if I should sell my 2 and repurchase 4 together? Or use one of the STH blue cards for 2 freebies and then just find 4 empty seats together?

How easy do you think it would be to find 4 open seats (assuming good weather)?

Anyone who has ever been to an Easter Sunday match. Can you give info on attendance?

Am adding tickets for the match. Wondering if I should sell my 2 and repurchase 4 together? Or use one of the STH blue cards for 2 freebies and then just find 4 empty seats together?

How easy do you think it would be to find 4 open seats (assuming good weather)?
You should have no problems sitting together.

We’re 12 points off the Supporters Shield already.
Kind of need this one against a VERY good RSL squad this early.

Reactions: Kenny

We just need a win.

Sadly the crowd for this game will probably be sparse due to day and time. Hope I'm wrong..

Reactions: Kjbert

since i can careless about the shield it doesn't bother me. However a win is needed to not fall too behind for a playoff spot, where we then have to get a streak of wins like last year to get in.

Last edited:
Has the price per ticket increased for anybody else for this game? I went to sell one of my tickets and it was double what I was expecting based on the price breakdown email we got before the season..

New York City FC vs Real Salt Lake
Yankee Stadium (1PM ET)
REF: Ismail Elfath
AR1: Adam Garner
AR2: Diego Blas
4TH: Silviu Petrescu
VAR: Edvin Jurisevic
AVAR: Fabio Tovar

• Sad
Reactions: canchon and moogoo
Not sure where to put this since it isn't a game ticket offer/request, but there is a season ticket holder pre-match reception taking place on the Masterpass Deck (centerfield) before the game (11:30 AM). I have two extra passes I won't be able to use - if anyone is interested, I can try to transfer them. Food and drink to be provided per message, but I make no assertions as to quality or Kosher options. Send me a message if you're interested.

Reactions: JCMore
Not sure where to put this since it isn't a game ticket offer/request, but there is a season ticket holder pre-match reception taking place on the Masterpass Deck (centerfield) before the game (11:30 AM). I have two extra passes I won't be able to use - if anyone is interested, I can try to transfer them. Food and drink to be provided per message, but I make no assertions as to quality or Kosher options. Send me a message if you're interested.

DM sent

STH here. Heard nothing of the sort. Where'd the invite/info come from?

Reactions: GratefulDawg
Does anyone want a supporters section ticket for the game this Sunday? Don't think I'm going to be able to make it and would love to give this away to someone who can.

Reactions: rayyan411