MLS - April 24 - Toronto (Home)

Pre game press conference was today, four days ahead of Sunday's match. As such, a lot of uncertainty regarding availability. Nick Cushing was available instead of Ronny and he mentioned that Chanot and Maxi are trending well, and although he didn't explicitly say it, I still get the sense that they both will not be available.

He basically said he's not sure on Thiago Martins and it's too early to know. Just that it's not a serious injury at this point.

Man getting killed in that defense. i still think a loan at any defensive position would be helpful.

New York City FC vs Toronto FC
Citi Field (5 PM ET)
REF: Rubiel Vazquez
AR1: Cory Richardson
AR2: Ryan Graves
4TH: Matt Thompson
VAR: Armando Villarreal
AVAR: Tom Supple

What does Vegas know (or not know) about this match?
Bet MGM: NYCFC -275, Draw +400, Toronto +700
FanDuel: NYC -325, +400, Toronto +700
538 says we have a 68% chance of winning, which is really high. NYCFC has a pair of 71% games coming up (Miami and Charlotte) and LAFC has one (Houston). LAFC is at 70% against the Queen City . We also have a nice chance of winning against San Jose.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Hey anybody know if that Ebbs brewery at Citi Field (in the old Mikkeller space) will be open today? I tried calling their Williamsburg tasting room to ask yesterday but nobody picked up, Probably not a good omen lol.

Uh, anyone else get today's email from the club at 11 AM...

Wrong opponent in the title and the weather graphic

Reactions: moogoo
Uh, anyone else get today's email from the club at 11 AM...

Wrong opponent in the title and the weather graphic
I wouldn’t mind if the team sends 6 goals again
Edit typo

Reactions: moogoo
lol.

correction email to fix the subject, but weather graphic is still incorrect.