MLS - April 6 - Atlanta (Home - CF)

Was selfishly hoping it might get pushed to Sunday afternoon as I’ll be at my friend’s watching wrestlemania night one Saturday .

Was selfishly hoping it might get pushed to Sunday afternoon as I’ll be at my friend’s watching wrestlemania night one Saturday .
Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

Reactions: FootyLovin
Wrestlemania is two nights . I will be watching night one Saturday not watching us vs Atlanta . Had the Mets game forced us to reschedule to Sunday afternoon I’d have been able to do both .

the better matches are probably on Sunday

We spend how much money on Jovan and he's just "Out"? Injured during the international break? Not as far as I can tell from his fucking Instagram.

• Angry
Reactions: canchon and moogoo
We spend how much money on Jovan and he's just "Out"? Injured during the international break? Not as far as I can tell from his fucking Instagram.
The club’s circumspect approach to information is easier to take when winning.

Reactions: ZYanksRule

Still in Europe probably otherwise why wouldn't they just tell us? Unless his Instagram says he's back

The club’s circumspect approach to information is easier to take when winning.

This would also be a really good time for real reporters who cover this team to figure out the story and break some news. But of course, we don't have any of those so instead we just have no idea why our highest-priced striker is unavailable two weeks in a row. So frustrating on so many levels.

This would also be a really good time for real reporters who cover this team to figure out the story and break some news. But of course, we don't have any of those so instead we just have no idea why our highest-priced striker is unavailable two weeks in a row. So frustrating on so many levels.
Crooks interviewed Cushing this week and they discussed Bakrar not scoring and when do you sit him for Jovan and the fact that Mijatovic is MIA never came up. I like Crooks but he’s a useless company man when it comes to this stuff.
Also Cushing answered the when do you bench Mounsef question with words but no substance.

Last edited:
Reactions: canchon and moogoo
His insta:
View attachment 13256View attachment 13257
His comment on his post is a battery emoji.

His insta:
View attachment 13256View attachment 13257
His comment on his post is a battery emoji.

This is our Jovin timeline to date:

12/20/23 - Plays his last game in Serbia
59 days off
2/17/24 - Start training with NYCFC
2/24/24 - Plays 28' against Charlotte
3/2/24 - Plays 11' against STL
3/9/24 - Plays 11' against Portland
3/14/24 - Makes excuses telling Blue City Radio he is only 60-70% fit
Leaves for International duty, gone for Cincinnati, Miami, and now Atlanta.
TBD comes back from a European vacation

How fit is he going to tell people he is when he returns? 7 games in and not a meaningful contribution from this guy.

Meanwhile Ojeda is so far down the depth chart the team feels comfortable playing him the full 90' in cold pouring rain on an artificial turf field for NYCFC II. Look it was fun seeing Ojeda play and he flashed some skills but you don't play a guy the full 90' under those circumstances if you think there is any chance you need him for meaningful min anytime soon.

This isn't some master plan, this is a colossal disaster of signings.

I wish a reporter had the cojones to ask what injury Jovan has to just be “out” with no injury details and then follow up by showing his Instagram posts to ask how an injured player can not be with the team and posting all over the place about his activities.

Reactions: gbservis
This is our Jovin timeline to date:

12/20/23 - Plays his last game in Serbia
59 days off
2/17/24 - Start training with NYCFC
2/24/24 - Plays 28' against Charlotte
3/2/24 - Plays 11' against STL
3/9/24 - Plays 11' against Portland
3/14/24 - Makes excuses telling Blue City Radio he is only 60-70% fit
Leaves for International duty, gone for Cincinnati, Miami, and now Atlanta.
TBD comes back from a European vacation

How fit is he going to tell people he is when he returns? 7 games in and not a meaningful contribution from this guy.

Meanwhile Ojeda is so far down the depth chart the team feels comfortable playing him the full 90' in cold pouring rain on an artificial turf field for NYCFC II. Look it was fun seeing Ojeda play and he flashed some skills but you don't play a guy the full 90' under those circumstances if you think there is any chance you need him for meaningful min anytime soon.

This isn't some master plan, this is a colossal disaster of signings.
Rovin’ Jovan’s European Vacation is giving me July 2015 Lampard Honeymoon vibes.

Reactions: gbservis
I sort of remember before he was signed there were reports that he didn't want to come here in the first place.

Was that the case or am I misremembering this?