Mls CBA 2015 Thread

That's good news. It shows both sides want to reach an agreement in order to avoid a work stoppage.

Do we know if this is considered early or late? I don't know when they engaged the negotiators last time.

This is exciting. Scrapping our first season due to a player strike is not something I'd be happy about. Yeah the league needs to make some concessions, I just hope they can get it done in the next month.

Reactions: LostAnvil
I am not following these negotiations as many others, so forgive me if what I am about to say is out of touch. I read that the players are more concerned with being actual free agents, having the ability to negotiate with and play for teams of their choosing. MLS is concerned the value of contracts will balloon to a level that would be detrimental to the league. Would it be possible to make both happen in a way similar to NBA contract rules? Max contracts for all players, with the player's incumbent team having the ability to offer a higher contract.

I am not following these negotiations as many others, so forgive me if what I am about to say is out of touch. I read that the players are more concerned with being actual free agents, having the ability to negotiate with and play for teams of their choosing. MLS is concerned the value of contracts will balloon to a level that would be detrimental to the league. Would it be possible to make both happen in a way similar to NBA contract rules? Max contracts for all players, with the player's incumbent team having the ability to offer a higher contract.
Any thing is possible, but the league has to lose some control for anything to happen.

Missed it. I thought he was just the Clown. Of course so far the friendlies have showed us he will also be known as Benchwarmer.
MLS sent out the picture bx is using as his avatar, and it said I mustache you a question, will you be mine. So Jeb responded, thanks for making me the creep.

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders