MLS Cup Playoffs - December 11 - Portland (Away)

I'm not entirely sure. Malte was very very good down the stretch.

That said, he did also suck against Philly.

I would prefer Gudi over Malte tomorrow, but wouldn't be terribly upset with Malte in the XI.

thats what I'm going off by, he was a mess. not sure if he was nervous or what but it was bad. similar situation can happen again tomorrow where its too much for him. Gudi can still contribute as he has so far, coming off the bench and giving assists.

thats what going off by, he was a mess. not sure if he was nervous or what but it was bad. similar situation can happen again tomorrow where its too much for him. Gudi can still contribute as he has so far coming off the bench and giving assists.
Either way, I feel like the one almost certain sub will be Gudi for Malte or Malte for Gudi.

One thing that Gudi provides for us is a direct kick threat. Nobody else really does except for maybe Isi. And he's more likely to have very few minutes.

Either way, I feel like the one almost certain sub will be Gudi for Malte or Malte for Gudi.

One thing that Gudi provides for us is a direct kick threat. Nobody else really does except for maybe Isi. And he's more likely to have very few minutes.

i kinda feel comfortable at this point ...gudi for malte...its worked so far.

i'm waiting for ian joy's hype video.. but i guess we aren't gonna get one

maybe cause he used to captain the timbers

Reactions: Kjbert