MLS Cup Playoffs - November 30 - New England (Away)

LionNYC

Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Conference Semifinals
New England Revolution vs. New York City FC
Tuesday, November 30 7:30 PM ET
Gillette Stadium
FS1, Fox Deportes

Reactions: SoupInNYC and JayH
For those wanting to go to the match in New England, Third Rail will have a bus and away match tickets. Bus will leave probably around 1 PM on Tuesday and return after the match.

If you'd like to come, join the Third Rail! https://www.memberplanet.com/Groups/GroupJoinLoginNew.aspx

Bus and match tickets are not on sale yet, but will be in a couple days.

Very cool. I’m in the “looking for a good reason not to make the 2:15 drive” stage of considering. I think we’re going to win. But I think the ECF is going to be in Philly and I may just save my travel for that and a cheesesteak.

Reactions: Shwafta and moogoo
Anyone driving in down for a tailgate? Does the TR bus do a tailgate or anything pregame?
I shifted my work schedule around and I noe "have to" do a site visit nearby that afternoon, so I should end up there before 5.

Reactions: Joe_Cos and Kjbert
Very cool. I’m in the “looking for a good reason not to make the 2:15 drive” stage of considering. I think we’re going to win. But I think the ECF is going to be in Philly and I may just save my travel for that and a cheesesteak.
Same situation I'm in right now to be honest. Though Philadelphia is the same distance...

Reactions: Kjbert
Based on the way Philly played against RB, if we beat NE and somehow get them in the conference final, I can see us winning that. Then again there are still three teams on the side of the bracket.

Let's go get things done!

By the way does anyone know, if MLS cup is hosted on the west coast, will they push the start time to 3pm West coast time instead of East coast?

Based on the way Philly played against RB, if we beat NE and somehow get them in the conference final, I can see us winning that. Then again there are still three teams on the side of the bracket.

Let's go get things done!

By the way does anyone know, if MLS cup is hosted on the west coast, will they push the start time to 3pm West coast time instead of East coast?
Unlikely. That broadcast is locked in.

• Sad
Reactions: Kjbert and Shwafta
We're live on MemberPlanet if you'd like to buy bus/match tickets. Max 3 seats on the bus ($10 each) per Third Rail account and unlimited match tickets (well up what the front office provides us) (also $10 each). Bus will leave at 1:30 PM from Carragher's (39th between 7th and 8th) and return following the match.

If you'd like to join for the 2021 season (and hopefully renew for 2022) https://www.memberplanet.com/Groups/GroupJoinLoginNew.aspx

We heard you, and the Boys in Blue heard you yesterday, as you showed your support for the team, driving them to the 2-0 win against Atlanta United at home in the Bronx! We are excited to now take our quest for the 2021 Audi MLS Cup on the road for our round 2 match against the New England Revolution on November 30th at 7:30pm ET!

To thank you for your support this season, and to ensure we are there to show New England what they’re up against, we want to extend an exclusive offer for tickets to this away match to all City Members. Starting today, all City Members can purchase tickets for themselves and up to three others for $10 each by going to the Road Blues and clicking to purchase (close date to purchase will be November 27 at 9am, so get them while they last!).

NYCFC is also providing bus transportation, on a first come first served basis, for limited members to New England. For more information on bus accommodations, please click here.

Thank you as always and let’s GO!!

NYCFC

Reactions: danger and Kjbert
I just hope between the Third Rail bus and the Front Office bus, we can get at least 200 NYCFC fans to the match.

If you're going, just be prepared, kickoff (7:45 PM) temperatures are expected to be below 32 degrees (i.e. freezing temperatures)

Anyone driving in down for a tailgate? Does the TR bus do a tailgate or anything pregame?
I shifted my work schedule around and I noe "have to" do a site visit nearby that afternoon, so I should end up there before 5.
I’m going to sound like an ass here, but that’s never stopped me before.

I am NOT a third rail guy. Whole different energy than I’m willing to match. I appreciate them, but not my scene.

If a few of you nerds were interested I’m doing a tailgate, I’d be interested.