MLS Cup Playoffs - October 17 - Miami (Home)

sounds a lot like miami is setting up a lot of excuses for themselves in the event they get knocked out.

now we absolutely have to win. i can't imagine the talking heads if we lose and "miami overcame such adversity as last minute stadium changes and baseball tiny fields to win after a massive season turnaround"

sounds a lot like miami is setting up a lot of excuses for themselves in the event they get knocked out.

now we absolutely have to win. i can't imagine the talking heads if we lose and "miami overcame such adversity as last minute stadium changes and baseball tiny fields to win after a massive season turnaround"

i know Greg Vanny hated playing in baseball fields with toronto but i dont think i recall him or toronto making a huge fuss in 2019 when they won at citi. pre game.

Reactions: Kjbert
Line has moved in a bit...
NYCFC -160; Draw +280, Miami +380 (that's within 90 minutes)

Qualify for the Next Round
NYCFC -310, Miami +240
With the lineup announcement the lines move even more…
NYCFC -140, Draw +250, Miami +350

Reactions: Kjbert
Very good night tonight. Terrific performance. And hats off to Nick Cushing for getting the XI and tactics right. Once I saw the lineup, I suspected he was going to put Acevedo on Pozuelo. But I really did think he would start Keaton tonight and was surprised when he didn't.

Turns out having Gabi, Santi and Maxi together was just the ticket. Lots of shots.

Reactions: Kjbert and Kenny