Mls Cup Playoffs

Texeira pulls one back for Dallas in the 62' to make it 2-1, but Borchers scores at 90+1' to make it a 3-1 final for Portland.

Both home teams have their work cut out for them next Sunday.

CUc9ec1WcAEJQX1.gif

Last edited:
I think Portland will win it all. They just look unstoppable.

I said all year, that I thought they were one of the deepest teams in MLS. They just keep finding these jewel players. Valeri, Nagbe, Adi, Borchers, Johnson, Chara, Urruti, Asprilla... the list goes on and on.

2-0 at Dallas for FCD changes everything. And I think they can do that.

RB looks a little more complicated,

Portland vs Dallas getting ready to kickoff over on ESPN.

What a shame the stadium is empty (or looks to be from the tv angles on the pre-game yak-fest).

Can anyone PM me a link to a web stream of the games today? All my usual places seemed to be down.

Good match so far. FCD has most of the attacking possession, but PTFC is playing it well. They are countering pretty effectively and keeping play open enough to keep FCD honest. The longer it stays scoreless, the more desperate FCD will get. Portland has just too many dangerous players that could get one back once FCD goes all out. I'm putting odds of the Timbers advancing in regulation at at least 90% right now.

If Dallas don't score soon it's very snooze-full. I suppose they could score twice late, but I'd rather they had scored early then the entire game would be on edge.