MLS - May 22 - Chicago (Home)

Man Chicago is defending and pressing well. We're having a tough time getting any kind of rhythm...

Hopefully this goal opens things up more

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Infield looking a little rough today

So should we be thinking martins is the first choice cb now? Or is Ronny taking it easy with chanot due to his month off injury? Martins had done better lately but still don't have full confidence in him yet.
Chanot not even on the bench. Fitness, injury?

Reactions: moogoo
Opened up a bit more.. but we still aren't cutting them up quite yet. Tallest coming on definitely changed things for the better. He's getting on the ball a lot.

Hopefully we can get a few more second half.

This ref is falling for all of shaquiris flops.

Opened up a bit more.. but we still aren't cutting them up quite yet. Tallest coming on definitely changed things for the better. He's getting on the ball a lot.

Hopefully we can get a few more second half.

This ref is falling for all of shaquiris flops.
It's okay, M moogoo -- no way can this ref go the full 90. We'll get a better shake once he's subbed off. :tonguewink:

Sorry again for the late chat. Almost put it up an hour early cause I felt tired and wound up passing out. New store is kicking my ass, had 4 callouts in 3 days and worked a ton of overtime. 13 and a half hours yesterday without a lunch. On the bright side the OT is nice lol

Sorry again for the late chat. Almost put it up an hour early cause I felt tired and wound up passing out. New store is kicking my ass, had 4 callouts in 3 days and worked a ton of overtime. 13 and a half hours yesterday without a lunch. On the bright side the OT is nice lol
No worries! We all appreciate everything you do for this site.

I had to work all weekend too (albeit from the comfort of my home), under a looming Monday deadline. It sucks.

Not the sexiest win but it's a win. Second half better than the first. Gray clearly has some rust to shake off.

Biggest glaring things for me..

- Heber doesn't have taty's movement nor his 2019 movement. He just kinda drifts around and doesn't press like he should to force those turnovers.. is this due to injury? Fitness? I dunno.. but I'd prefer he ran and got subbed off than didn't do what he needs to do..

-Gp and Thiago didn't give us much in the first half. They were kinda invisible I thought. Game changed when talles came on and got on the ball constantly.

- too many stupid yellow cards for stupid reasons.

Biggest happy thought..

Talles being absolutely filthy on the end line with almost 2 drag cut moves.. hope someone got that on video and shares it.

Heber doesn't have taty's movement nor his 2019 movement. He just kinda drifts around and doesn't press like he should to force those turnovers.. is this due to injury? Fitness? I dunno.. but I'd prefer he ran and got subbed off than didn't do what he needs to do..
I don't think he's going to get back to his previous level. He'll still be a good player, just a massive dropoff from Taty.

Reactions: Kjbert
That's OK we all blame LionNYC LionNYC ;)