Nycfc In Talks Kv Oostende For Defender Frédéric Brillant.

I love everything they've done this offseason. Now whether or not those players show up and do their job we shall see. I like this signing even though I don't know anything about him.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
guinness-brilliant1.jpg

Its been a good offseason for NYCFC in terms of shedding players and adding replacements. This supporter is happy.
I am loving Patrick V and really starting to warm up to Claudio R at this point.

We'll see what happens on the pitch in 2016, but so far I am pleased to see that, whatever the balance of decision-making on acquisitions between Vieira/Reyna, they are trying to address our weak spots. I am cautiously optimistic this season.

And the BlueCityRadio thesauerchise folks mentioned this recently as well: there's something calming/reassuring about how Vieira talks about the club and his vision that was not present with Kreis. Again, we'll see what happens tactically as the season unfolds, but right now as a fan I am content

I'm so excited for this season...there are so many positives and very very little negatives. Add this to positive column!!

I'm fine with him being 30 as a CB too.

30 in CB years = savvy.

Is that our last inter spot?

Last edited:
Anyone else notice they gave him a replica jersey for the photo op

Reactions: Kjbert
I'm so excited for this season...there are so many positives and very very little negatives. Add this to positive column!!

I'm fine with him being 30 as a CB too.

30 in CB years = savvy.

Is that our last inter spot?
We are now using 10 so yes. In theory we cannot sign any MC loanees unless we cut a International or trade to get more slots.

And the BlueCityRadio thesauerchise folks mentioned this recently as well: there's something calming/reassuring about how Vieira talks about the club and his vision that was not present with Kreis. Again, we'll see what happens tactically as the season unfolds, but right now as a fan I am content
Definitely. Even the most ardent Kreis supporter (I was probably in the ambivalent camp) would have to admit that he just didn't seem like a fun guy to hang out with. I was constantly reminded of this classic quote from an '80s favorite:

Definitely. Even the most ardent Kreis supporter (I was probably in the ambivalent camp) would have to admit that he just didn't seem like a fun guy to hang out with. I was constantly reminded of this classic quote from an '80s favorite:

Not sure if I ever saw him smile - or maybe he was smiling the whole time.