NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

He's looking to move now. This summer. Friends with Gio. Wants to get paid though. How much is he worth? I don't know. And who can pay him? So many cheap teams. So many.

Here's a name - Kaisuke Honda. His teammate. Would be great down the flank

He's looking to move now. This summer. Friends with Gio. Wants to get paid though. How much is he worth? I don't know. And who can pay him? So many cheap teams. So many.

In 2014-2015, he made 2.4 million Euros. That is after taxes though.

Atlanta, Toronto, NYCFC, LAG, Orlando, and Seattle I am would be willing to pay.

I have read conflicting info about him. Does his contract end in June 2016 or 2018?

I'm a big fan of Keisuke Honda, would love him here

Reactions: BxLio91 and Kjbert
Not entirely sure how he'd fit in, but for someone who you might be able to get on a TAM contract, Steven Pienaar's contract is up this summer.

Reactions: Kjbert
So guys,

Anthony Caceres central midfielder who plays in the A-League; rumors are that CFG are trying to acquire him. I'm sure he isn't good enough for Man City, so NYCFC should be considered one of his destinations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
I've been trying to figure this move out. It doesn't make too much sense for City. They can't loan him to a Championship club because he doesn't hold a European passport so he can't get a work visa.

In all likelihood he'd go to Melbourne first, especially given our glut of midfielders.

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
Angelino was 60k but Facey was actually 120k.
That's because Angelino was here half a season and Facey was here for the whole thing.

In the first players union contract information release they listed Facey at 60k because he was only supposed to be here for the first half of the year.

Reactions: EganSoccerWords
I've been trying to figure this move out. It doesn't make too much sense for City. They can't loan him to a Championship club because he doesn't hold a European passport so he can't get a work visa.

In all likelihood he'd go to Melbourne first, especially given our glut of midfielders.

And he just isn't that good. A-League is a below average league and he is just an average player in it. Not even a national team player for Australia. This move would 100% be for Melbourne only.

And he just isn't that good. A-League is a below average league and he is just an average player in it. Not even a national team player for Australia. This move would 100% be for Melbourne only.
I was under the impression inter league loans weren't allowed in the A-League.

Then again… CFG clouds that all up.

Matarrita and Teixeira would be a great offseason in my view, even if that's all we end up with. Sprinkle in another keeper, and some exciting prospects and I'm ready to go.

I think that the return of Tony Taylor is an "acquisition" that many are underrating. He has the dribbling skills that Mullins and Shelton lack. I would REALLY like to see a DV TT partnership to see what that does to MLS defenses.

--------------------Saunders--------------
--------Teixeira(Hernandez)--Mena(White)
Iraola(Allen)----------------------Matarrita(Wingert)
------------Mix(Jacobson)---Pirlo--------------
----------------Lampard (Ballouchy)-------------------
------------------Poku(McNamara)---------------
------Taylor(Mullins)---------------Villa(Shelton)----

OMG that looks good

Matarrita and Teixeira would be a great offseason in my view, even if that's all we end up with. Sprinkle in another keeper, and some exciting prospects and I'm ready to go.

I think that the return of Tony Taylor is an "acquisition" that many are underrating. He has the dribbling skills that Mullins and Shelton lack. I would REALLY like to see a DV TT partnership to see what that does to MLS defenses.

--------------------Saunders--------------
--------Teixeira(Hernandez)--Mena(White)
Iraola(Allen)----------------------Matarrita(Wingert)
------------Mix(Jacobson)---Pirlo--------------
----------------Lampard (Ballouchy)-------------------
------------------Poku(McNamara)---------------
------Taylor(Mullins)---------------Villa(Shelton)----

OMG that looks good
Mullins likely starts in front of Taylor. Taylor is fast, but Mullins is more of the brawn of the two to occupy the CB's.

I was under the impression inter league loans weren't allowed in the A-League.

Then again… CFG clouds that all up.

It wouldn't be an inter-league loan. The whole story is that Manchester City buys the player and then loans him to Melbourne. That said, the stories I've read are that he is being lined up as a replacement for Melbourne City's marquee player Aaron Mooy, who is widely believed to be off to Europe in the summer. Thus, if this is true then Caceres will tread water in England for six months before going to Australia.

Reactions: NYCFCfan and Kjbert
Matarrita and Texeira make us a 6th seed on paper IMO. Then we line up for after Lamps and Pirlo retire and we sign 2 solid Gio (both of them) type signings and we fucking whoop ass.

Reactions: sbrylski and Kjbert