NYCFC Social Media Thread

Should I soil my armor over this, or just hyperbole, Ian Joy style?
The devil is in the details. In the background is the Empire State Building. I think they must be creating a FLYING stadium blimp/Zeppelin thing! Cause the the ESB used to dock those bad boys up there. It was going to be the way of the future! The future of travel! (Before the Airplane)

Anyways...

Floating Stadium. Confirmed.

The devil is in the details. In the background is the Empire State Building. I think they must be creating a FLYING stadium blimp/Zeppelin thing! Cause the the ESB used to dock those bad boys up there. It was going to be the way of the future! The future of travel! (Before the Airplane)

Anyways...

Floating Stadium. Confirmed.
Or they're negotiating with King Kong to be the mascot....

maybe is that friendly vs river plate rumor that an Argentinian site mentioned.

Reactions: Kjbert
"Get Excited"

"We Got Big Plans!"

This better not be about a friendly with an Argentine club team or some weekly highlight show. Those are not "big plans" worthy of "getting excited".

I am also trying to figure out where that picture was taken from.

I think they're going to announce a pregame show on YES for our games or some kind of weekly show on YES talking about the team

Reactions: Vallos and Kjbert
I think they're going to announce a pregame show on YES for our games or some kind of weekly show on YES talking about the team

Pregame show...pending the conclusion of Yankee games. So we're pushing the NYCFC matches even further back...

I'd like the latter. But where's the talk they're going to announce something?

Only of minor interest to anyone except people who love to quote gifs on Twitter, but CFG have collaborated with Giphy to make an official NYCFC Giphy page, where the club upload a variety of gifs for our consumption. As I say, not major news, but it does mean we get to enjoy images like this:

giphy.gif

Also, we get a club-specific banner at the top of the page, which I guess is a thing.

The page is here:

http://giphy.com/nycfc

Something strange. Why nycfc doesn't put any wish for Vieira birthday on their socmed?
Whatever he deserve a wish