Nycfc V Columbus - M O T M And Post-game Thread

einwindir

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 19, 2014
Queens, NY
Lampard out again. 75 minute rain delay. Poku killing it. Discuss whatever you want here and don't forget to vote for your Man of the Match.

[voopl=2015-08-19][/voopl]

Why the fuck is Mix Diskerud first to be subbed off on Kreis's Totem Poll of bullshit?

Why is Velasquez and Grabavoy coming on?

Why is GRABAVOY Coming on?

Why Are we playing for a draw?

Why is Saunders taking his fucking time?

Why Do we still play Villa alone uptop when we have a promising young striker named Mullins who could come on?

Why Does Jacobson play a full 90 contributing nothing?

Why did Kreis Bench Poku for most of the season?

Why do people still support Kreis?

Why is Kreis our Coach?

Where did all the uneducated morons who said Poku wasnt match ready disappear too?

Fuck this.

Why the fuck is Mix Diskerud first to be subbed off on Kreis's Totem Poll of bullshit?

Why is Velasquez and Grabavoy coming on?

Why is GRABAVOY Coming on?

Why Are we playing for a draw?

Why is Saunders taking his fucking time?

Why Do we still play Villa alone uptop when we have a promising young striker named Mullins who could come on?

Why Does Jacobson play a full 90 contributing nothing?

Why did Kreis Bench Poku for most of the season?

Why do people still support Kreis?

Why is Kreis our Coach?

Where did all the uneducated morons who said Poku wasnt match ready disappear too?

Fuck this.
Agree with a lot of this, but have no idea why Jacobson gets the hate that he does. Thought he had a strong game with a great setup to Poku for the second goal.

Result sucks. Columbus could have had a few more goals. I think NYCFC was the better team for a good portion of the game. The lack of capable options off the bench is a fucking killer.

It is what it is. If we take points off of LA this weekend, we still have a chance at the playoffs. We'll see.

Jason Kreis. He can eat my ass.

Whether or not he'd beat Mario's ass, he wouldn't have the balls to fight. He a saggy lipped twat. He made time wasting subs and had his keeper take a card while piddling away our shot at a playoff run.

Posted in chat, but I'll say it again here: he coached for his job, not for the club. Fuck that. First sign you're done.

And by God, NYCFCFan10, I can't fathom how you bash CFG and won't bash Kreis. Kreis has what he has. 75% of the folks posting here would set the team up better using video game default tactics.

We were lucky to only be down one at the half.

We were bossing the second half and unlucky to have a mistake punished for the equalizer and to have the effing weather come on at a time where I think were still in ascendancy despite them equalizing.

I think getting on Kreis about playing for a draw is a fair criticism. Not going to really bitch about the subs almost everyone looked like they'd come out lethargic and flat for the last 13 mins after the weather delay. Don't think we would have got the winner no matter who was out there at that point. Hopefully 4 points out of 6 V Columbus will be enough to squeak 6th.

Reactions: AJS and roxfontaine
If we need a goal late, why isn't Mullins the first sub in? At minimum he could perform Seba's role of running at the other team (all he seems to do) and he has a far higher potential to find the back of the net.

I hate any wait until next year talk, so I'll say instead: imagine what Poku's stats could look like with a full year of starting. He's been unbelievably good.

Jason Kreis. He can eat my ass.

Whether or not he'd beat Mario's ass, he wouldn't have the balls to fight. He a saggy lipped twat. He made time wasting subs and had his keeper take a card while piddling away our shot at a playoff run.

Posted in chat, but I'll say it again here: he coached for his job, not for the club. Fuck that. First sign you're done.

And by God, NYCFCFan10, I can't fathom how you bash CFG and won't bash Kreis. Kreis has what he has. 75% of the folks posting here would set the team up better using video game default tactics.

Because NYCFCfan10 is a biased idiot Mida, thats why.

Kreis clearly doesn't care for Mix or Poku. It is beyond comprehension what the hell is wrong with Kreis. Is he blind? Is he crazy? Or is he just trying to drive us crazy??!!! UGH.

He's a mealy-mouthed, pansy-assed, patsy-playing shithead.

Agree with a lot of this, but have no idea why Jacobson gets the hate that he does. Thought he had a strong game with a great setup to Poku for the second goal.
I don't know if I'd call that a setup as much as a lucky break, but whatever, at least we got the goal. Or should I say, at least Poku got the goal!

This team needed to fight until the end and they did not tonight. Poku was brilliant. Villa missed some great opportunities.

Last edited: