Official Expansion Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im at a 90 percent chub right now. I have to do a paper but I have no more blood left in my head to do it.
Save it. I'm unloading on the spot when we immediately parlay 3 of our picks into a trade with the Revs for Triple J. Going to make the rest of this client site visit really awkward.

Reactions: BlueWarrior
I know I'm a new poster and what I say won't have much credence, as a huge hockey fan on message boards where I'm a veteran I pay no mind to posters trying to claim any inside info when they have such few posts, but will say to not be surprised if we pick George John

I know I'm a new poster and what I say won't have much credence, as a huge hockey fan on message boards where I'm a veteran I pay no mind to posters trying to claim any inside info when they have such few posts, but will say to not be surprised if we pick George John

Its all good, good to have you as a fan bro. But Idk dude. George John had knee surgery. It would be a risky gamble. I think there are some other really good centerbacks though. I really like Austin Berry. Also there is soares, who might go to europe, soumare, and Anibaba.

Why all the qualifiers? Just spout it all off, and then quote yourself if you're ever right.

In all seriousness, though, I think he's not a bad pickup and someone I've thought would be a decent choice.

I would love John in a draft like this. Many of the players will not end up panning out, but he has huge upside.

Its all good, good to have you as a fan bro. But Idk dude. George John had knee surgery. It would be a risky gamble. I think there are some other really good centerbacks though. I really like Austin Berry. Also there is soares, who might go to europe, soumare, and Anibaba.
Soares is apparantly gone as you say. I would be very reticent to pick up Soumare or Anibaba. Sounders fans would nearly crap their pants whenever Anibaba played and Soumare looks a shell of the player he was before he went to Europe.

Soares is apparantly gone as you say. I would be very reticent to pick up Soumare or Anibaba. Sounders fans would nearly crap their pants whenever Anibaba played and Soumare looks a shell of the player he was before he went to Europe.

True. My favorite out of the bunch is still Austin Berry. I think he has a really good future.

I think we are going to catch a lot more heat for there rest of the league, like we usually do. Just maybe a bit more.

Fellow HFboards poster?

Reactions: BXMC
BOOM!!!! Everyone in my office will be out in the next 5 minutes except for me. Never thought I would be able to listen to the teleconference. Fuck yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.