Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

That is a pure spectating piece not confirming anything. I can say this I am starting to hate English media, everything that comes out of England is spectating and just saying stuff. There is no reasonability in journalism out there. I can't respect that. They seem to all be like Fox News.

Maybe in print journalism. Sky News would be far more like Fox if stricter regulations were not in the way.

Well at least we're getting press coverage
aceventurathumbsup.gif

I think he will be here Opening Day, but if not our first chant should be:

Where Is
Where Is Frank
Where Is
Where Is Frank
Where The [Heck] Is Lampard?

Lampard this time must be a serious man after that he has already left the Chelsea for the Man City.........He must be at NYCFC by the next 1st January !!

I dont think that there is anything to worry about at all. Lampard will be here for our season opener.

I may have mentioned it before (and then again maybe not), but I always felt he was going to stay with MCFC and play with them until 1/31/15 when they visit Chelsea. It would be the perfect set up.

Reactions: Kjbert
I may have mentioned it before (and then again maybe not), but I always felt he was going to stay with MCFC and play with them until 1/31/15 when they visit Chelsea. It would be the perfect set up.
Most of us are fine with that. He beats Henry's number of goals :p and he gets a proper sendoff at the Bridge.

Reactions: Gene
I just don't think that CFG would be stupid enough to keep Lampard with us (MCFC). Surely they can see the shitstorm that would happen if they did, for us (MCFC) and us again (NYCFC). Think kit launch 10x worse.
I would agree with that 100%. The organization has done a fantastic job in the 1-1/2 of their existence (even taking into account the "Great Terminal 5 Disaster of Nov. 13"). Getting the Lampard situation wrong would wipe that all out.

I just don't think that CFG would be stupid enough to keep Lampard with us (MCFC). Surely they can see the shitstorm that would happen if they did, for us (MCFC) and us again (NYCFC). Think kit launch 10x worse.

That's my main argument against it at this point. CFG couldn't possibly be that mind-numbingly stupid and deaf to fan reactions... could they?

Reactions: Kjbert