Official Praise Thread

Today has been a good day for me and I felt the need to write it out.
1) the water system at my job hasn’t worked 100% correctly since I started working here 2 years ago. Came in this morning and it has been officially fixed properly.
2) a manager at a different park reach out to me asking if I’d be interested in doing my dream job for him and wants me to come in and check out the place next week
3) I filed to get my name changed after I got married and the paperwork arrived from the county and it’s approved and official.
4) I had a very pleasant day at work and the time flew by
5) I finished watching one of my favorite shows this evening “Derry Girls.” I recommend it to anyone who likes to laugh and has Netflix
6) my favorite sports team unofficially declares that a stadium will be built after a decade of silence
7) As I’m laying down in bed I check my email and another job I applied to reached out to me asking for an interview.

I need to go buy a lotto ticket
Just to update you all, today I was offered and I accepted a new job with the National Parks Service in the City! Im finally moving in after inching my way down from the Albany area starting in 2015. If anyone knows a good apartment renting site, hit me up :p

Just to update you all, today I was offered and I accepted a new job with the National Parks Service in the City! Im finally moving in after inching my way down from the Albany area starting in 2015. If anyone knows a good apartment renting site, hit me up :p

streeteasy will be one of your go to sites. but look everywhere! it's more difficult to find an apartment if you don't live in the city, but it's not impossible! Good luck and congrats!

Reactions: Shwafta and JCMore
streeteasy will be one of your go to sites. but look everywhere! it's more difficult to find an apartment if you don't live in the city, but it's not impossible! Good luck and congrats!
Get ready for the impossible stuff... you find an apartment, ask to go see it, and within an hour it's already taken. Good luck!

The apartment building i live in is currently building brand new apartments on the 3rd and 2nd floors (pre-war walkup), i think they plan to finish by january. Could give deets on that too if you need

Reactions: JCMore
Went indoor climbing with my friend today for the first time, and at one point standing around I was watching this girl do an insanely impressive spiderman-like movement. I pondered to my friend, "don't you think it's weird that we have places where we just climb for entertainment?" And his reply: "I mean, we're monkeys"

..And I did really enjoy it, so fair enough 😆

More a pointless musing than a praise, but I guess the praise comes from the fact that I now know what my new motivation for exercise is!

Went indoor climbing with my friend today for the first time, and at one point standing around I was watching this girl do an insanely impressive spiderman-like movement. I pondered to my friend, "don't you think it's weird that we have places where we just climb for entertainment?" And his reply: "I mean, we're monkeys"

..And I did really enjoy it, so fair enough 😆

More a pointless musing than a praise, but I guess the praise comes from the fact that I now know what my new motivation for exercise is!
We are definitely primates!

Yesterday, (for team stats) Villa took back Top Scorer from Isi, and then Isi just "small kitchen knives" 'd his way back to the top.
I don't know how they scouted this guy, but my gosh does he play well when he clicks.
That's amazing! It's always a pleasure to watch a great player take control of the game, and Isi is certainly one of those players. It's clear that the team did their homework on him and it's paying off!

Last edited:
That's amazing! It's always a pleasure to watch a great player take control of the game, and Isi is certainly one of those players. It's clear that the team did their homework on him and it's paying off!
Have you heard about our legend, one of the greatest of all time, Poku?

• Haha
Reactions: Shwafta