Official Seat Selection Discussion

I thought you had 10:30 selection time? When I got on there were a couple of seats left in 14b. Not isle side though. Definitely liking 103 though. Would of been my next choice as well.

Are you serious??? So I should assume that the entire front row of 14b and 14a will be taken by the time I pick Friday? That would really suck.

You guys should screenshot the remaining seats in the sections you're looking at and post them here with the time so we can have a idea of what's still open. If it's not too much work :)

Reactions: Krylon80
Are you serious??? So I should assume that the entire front row of 14b and 14a will be taken by the time I pick Friday? That would really suck.
At 1pm Tuesday I selected my 4 seats in 14A row 2. It gave the appearance of only 10 seats in the row, I took the last 4 in row 2. Perhaps there are more than 10 seats per row however and I was reading it wrong.

You guys should screenshot the remaining seats in the sections you're looking at and post them here with the time so we can have a idea of what's still open. If it's not too much work :)
I tried with my phone but it wouldn't let me go back. Didn't realize once you select your seats you can use the viewer again. I was too paranoid to select the ones I wanted I didn't screenshot first.

10 MINUTES!!!!
lOoLpnA.gif

Reactions: Krylon80
I was set on 205 but ended up going with 107. Ended up getting row 2. Looks as if a large chunk of that section has been blocked off because of foul pole obstruction so it should be pretty roomy. Very excited.

Not hard to take a screen shot, surprised no one has managed one yet. If I weren't picking at the ass-end, I would definitely take one for everybody.

Boom - all set.

Section 205, Row 4. If anyone is interested in doing a one game swap next year, I wouldn't mind trying out a few different sections. I debated between 205, 110, and 014A, but 205 and the ability to see plays develop ended up being the deciding factor.
How did 205 look for availability? I choose at 3pm.

Posted above. Keep in mind that these were taken at 11am today and it's likely that a number of seats in these sections have been chosen. Sorry I don't have more screenshots, but I only took images of the sections I was considering at the time.

As a note to all of the blocks of red seats that were not available i.e. "obstructed views": NYC FC will sell those seats eventually as single (or partial plan?) games. They did something that I didn't overlook but was thoughtful anyway, in that they steered the founding ticket holders toward the best views and not allow us to be disappointed with our selection come March.
Well done.

Posted above. Keep in mind that these were taken at 11am today and it's likely that a number of seats in these sections have been chosen. Sorry I don't have more screenshots, but I only took images of the sections I was considering at the time.
Well done, I still have 48 hours to go but, it is very cool "watching" the selection process unfold.

Reactions: einwindir
I didn't see any first row tickets available in any section available when I selected, honestly.

That just blows. Sounds like I won't even be able to get second row. I feel bad for the folks who can't pick until next week.

If there's really a ton of interest, I have screens of a few sections taken around 11am I can post.

Thanks for posting these. Looks like I'm not going to get the seats I was hoping for. What a bummer.

thanks, Kyle