Onyewu Spotted At Nycfc Training

Any update on this? I cannot possibly imagine Gooch being less of an asset than RJ Allen - who appeared out of absolutely nowhere ready to "kick some balls around" and get red cards.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/06...-in-the-air-need-to-be-addressed-immediately/

JK on Gooch prior to Saturday's match, "He’s a massive boy with real good size and strength and has done pretty well in training so far,” Kreis said of the 6-3 Onyewu. “We’ll continue to look at him over the next several days. Even then, I don’t know if we’ll be in a position to make an immediate decision.”

Theyll say he didnt settle down well in NY and buy im a one way to Ecuador. Hell complain and say thats not where hes from. Well never hear from him again. #becausekreisdontlikeyou

Well played
#BecauseKreis

Reactions: Gavin23
Well, I doubt Zlatan wants another ass beating. Maybe we're holding off on Gooch in case Zlatan wants to join Pirlo as our 2nd and 3rd DPs, while Lampard lampards away with his mates back in London.

Now who the fuck wants to call me negative again? Get the fuck out. Most positive post in the history of the board.

can't we at least trot him out against the cosmos or another game during that week? Let's make it happen. I want to yell Gooch at someone, preferably someone who's name is Gooch.

Lyndon Gooch maybe? Is he still with Southampton?

Reactions: adam
Lyndon Gooch maybe? Is he still with Southampton?

That will do just fine ... I'm also interested in yelling JALEPENOS! NAAAANTS INGONOMWAY! (the chanting at the beginning of Lion King) RUFUS! and any player i can abbreviate to something similar to K-FED - tried it with Kwame but K-Watson-Siriboe just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Reactions: Kjbert
Steven Goff ‏@SoccerInsider 9s9 seconds ago

Hearing Oguchi Onyewu workouts with NYCFC on hold due to injury.

Oh boy.
of course...

tumblr_mlsig7PiGv1qb145ko2_r6_500.gif

Reactions: Kjbert and BxLio91