Poku Ready To Leave?

Right now it's may just be Mix's and T-Macs job to lose. Let's see what happens next game and who PV picks as the starting 11.

Reactions: Kjbert
I dont understand what this nonsense is about trading Poku. He's a good player but he's still very raw and PV and trying to mold him. Its the 1st game of the season, and I personally would rather he be a super sub than a starter right now

I dont understand what this nonsense is about trading Poku. He's a good player but he's still very raw and PV and trying to mold him. Its the 1st game of the season, and I personally would rather he be a super sub than a starter right now

you would think this reasoning here would prevail but no, lets let wynalda's mind and crazy ideas take over

fuck wynalda.....dude freaks out and overreacts about everything.

one game and hes already sounding alarms.

I seem to recall on a old bio, that Wynalda, suffered from childhood ADD or something like that and playing soccer as as a kid helped him keep focused. Having said that, I take his remarks a bit off the cuff.

Again, can you cite these things so we can all see and don't have to go digging for it? I can't find this.

The only thing I would trade Poku for is a very good MLS centerback. Orlando City has Collin on the bench right now. Someone like that at an absolute minimum.

No way you trade Poku for Collin. He just got benched. Collin of 3 years ago, maybe. Poku is one of our better skilled players that is very strong. I hope we can keep him and have a plan for him to start. If not, I hope a trade to another MLS team and we can get a very good defender. I said it last year, I have seen this story way to many times with the redbulls first with Jozy, Ream, Agudelo.

No way you trade Poku for Collin. He just got benched. Collin of 3 years ago, maybe. Poku is one of our better skilled players that is very strong. I hope we can keep him and have a plan for him to start. If not, I hope a trade to another MLS team and we can get a very good defender. I said it last year, I have seen this story way to many times with the redbulls first with Jozy, Ream, Agudelo.

But they went to Europe after RB, agudelo eventually went, sort of.

Here apparently he is "going to California" who exactly do we get from the Cali teams?

Still amazed people over reacting over one game