Potential Mancity Loanees

Big difference between last year and this is likely that last year we were told who we have to take on loan and this year we will have PV at least having a say in who we want/need on loan.
I don't think that's completely true. Kries went over there and talked/worked with Viera and the EDS team for a little while in his stay. I'm sure he discussed with Viera and other reps of MCFC about the EDS players he liked that he could bring over. But Viera and the representatives had all authority to give the yes or no to Kries' choices. Or Keis was given a hand full of players he could choose from and he picked Angelino and Facey. I don't think he was forced by MCFC to take them.

Id be happy with George Evans - Good CDM - potential to be a starter or great cover. Brandon Barker- quick player, and speed is something we currently lack on this team, could be a killer player to have come off the bench for us. And if we sign jorge texiera- , that would mean we would have texieria, mena, hernandez, and white as centerabacks. We could still use one more and I think Ellis Plummer would be great cover to have at centerback- maybe we can even sign him instead of a loan.

Ellis Plummer has been very underwhelming when loaned out.

The lads I read who go to the EDS & Youth games are mystified why he is still at City. From what they say he is miles behind Facey, and we have several youngsters with a lot more promise than Shay.

On Saturday Bersent Celina came on for the last 5 minutes. He is very similar to Nasri, with great control, technique and the ability to play a pass. Also, he is very good at free kicks. Now if he isn't going to get in the first team much more, he could be a good option to join NYCFC.

Reactions: Kjbert
What's up with Angelino these days? If the Matarrita deal falls through and we can't pick up Vincent in the draft any chance Angelino comes back?

What's up with Angelino these days? If the Matarrita deal falls through and we can't pick up Vincent in the draft any chance Angelino comes back?
refresh.gif

angelino_69

12558942_1520051038295732_578828016_n.jpg

502 likes
50m

© 2016 Instagram

Reactions: gbservis
That is one of the STUPIDEST articles I have ever wasted my time reading. I can never get those 30 seconds of my life back. I can't believe ESPN pays him for that slop.

I like Shelton, but the idea of him playing a role down the stretch for Man City discredits this article.

That said, if they want Pirlo, take him full time and replace him with Ibra in the summer. That would be a-ok.
That is one of the STUPIDEST articles I have ever wasted my time reading. I can never get those 30 seconds of my life back. I can't believe ESPN pays him for that slop.
Had the same reaction, I posted for the silliness. Though my fault for taking those 30 seconds from you. [Edited to add :)]

Last edited:
Had the same reaction, I posted for the silliness. Though my fault for taking those 30 seconds from you.

Sorry. Wasn't speaking about your post. You had every right to post it. ESPN should not have posted it. But I think we're all happy that you (or anyone else) posts NYCFC news here.

Reactions: FootyLovin and JayH
Sorry. Wasn't speaking about your post. You had every right to post it. ESPN should not have posted it. But I think we're all happy that you (or anyone else) posts NYCFC news here.
I know, I was kidding, should have ended with an emoticon (or whatever those things are called) :)

Reactions: Kjbert