Preseason - All Matches

DAMN YOU MONTREAL!

Still valid sort of, a lot of Quebecois don't consider themselves Canadian.
I pray that Edmonton one day decides to try and join MLS - we own dem 'mothers north of the border......

Reactions: NYCFCfan
I pray that Edmonton one day decides to try and join MLS - we own dem 'mothers north of the border......

they are not leaving NASL from what i hear. very committed to their cause...whatever that is.

You, like me, have apparently tried to vanquish the soul sucking loss we suffered to Montreal at home in mid-summer right when the team seemed to be starting to build some momentum.

I remember

1) Multiple Montreal long balls played over our sorry defense leading to goals

2) Ned and Calle starting and Mix and Poku replacing them late

3) FF debut

The only one of these things that can possibly happen today is #1 and PV won't allow it.

Looks like we'll have to wait until the regular season to see NYCFC vs. Drobga and the other guys he plays with...

I expect another 1-0 victory tonight. The Chelsea 14/15 way.

nooooo i wanted defense to be tested well with a striker like drogba...oh well....i know it will still be a test but wanted droga even in preseason form would of been great. i dont know how i feel that this is the only MLS game we have. everything else is lower league or first division teams from iceland

I remember

1) Multiple Montreal long balls played over our sorry defense leading to goals

2) Ned and Calle starting and Mix and Poku replacing them late

3) FF debut

The only one of these things that can possibly happen today is #1 and PV won't allow it.

i remember hernandez messing up twice