RBNJ Postmatch

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Pitiful.
I put this squarely on the shoulders of our coaching staff for their inability to figure out RB tactically.
Every single time we've played them we've done the same shit and got beat on the same shit and we continue to do the same shit.
There was literally a 10 foot buffer surrounding every RB player when they received the ball. That inexcusable. Yet we couldn't get posession of the ball before we were getting trapped. Sad performance.

Well, my friends, that was a bad loss. At least we had TMac's screamer to enjoy.

I don't know what it is about RBNJ that gets into our heads so badly... But today, at least in the first half, we basically forgot to bring any defenders.

Sigh. At least we beat them once this season. We can take some solace in the Eastern Conference table, too.

When Villa was screwing around before that free kick, I was screaming at the tv for him to knock it off before he got a yellow.

Jesus H. Christ, it was like he was deliberately looking to get suspended from the next match.

Am I going overboard in thinking he might have done it, because this All Star Game bull shit, is well, bull shit???

Reactions: Paul
How do we have no defensive shape i agree NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan it is squarely on the coaching staff to fix the problem we are far enough along in the season that this should not be an issue for a first place team. Looked like the team had no fire until the shoving started And tommy Mac was the only one fired up after his goal. success doesn't happen overnight but this should happen almost every time we play theses guys

I'd like to see every NYCFC fan who bitched about Lalas all week step up and admit he was right and they whined worse than Jesse Marsch. I'll be over on Twitter holding my breath.
This was worse than RBW. Completely out worked, outplayed, and 0% professionalism.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
So we don't have these players against Colorado:
RJ-suspended due to YCA
Bravo-suspended due to YCA
Villa-suspended due to YCA
White-Red Card
Shelton-Injury
Mattarita-Injury
Gomez-Injury

So I think we go out with this:
T-Mac-Taylor-Harrison
Pirlo-Lamps
Iraola
Martinez-Mena-Brillant-Chanot

Reactions: wolfehr
When Villa was screwing around before that free kick, I was screaming at the tv for him to knock it off before he got a yellow.

Jesus H. Christ, it was like he was deliberately looking to get suspended from the next match.

Am I going overboard in thinking he might have done it, because this All Star Game bull shit, is well, bull shit???

I gotta imagine he knows how many yellow cards he has, and what getting another would mean. So maybe he did it on purpose?

I don't know what it is about RBNJ that gets into our heads so badly...
They play these matches with a chip on their shoulder. They don't like the fact that the Red Bulls have had a 20 year head start and haven't made the impact NYCFC has. They want it more to prove their point and it shows.

Until we match their intensity, we're their bitches.

Just when things are going nicely, we come crashing back down.

Bring your boots next weekend and you'll get a game (with all our suspensions).

Please can we never play with White again this guy is as big of a liability as Wingert.

Got to remember we are top for a reason though and this is just one bad performance. To be honest if you ignore the fact it is a derby the more important result was beating Montreal and 6 points from 4 away matches in 3 weeks is not bad.

So we don't have these players against Colorado:
RJ-suspended due to YCA
Bravo-suspended due to YCA
Villa-suspended due to YCA
White-Red Card
Shelton-Injury
Mattarita-Injury
Gomez-Injury

So I think we go out with this:
T-Mac-Taylor-Harrison
Pirlo-Lamps
Iraola
Martinez-Mena-Brillant-Chanot
Vieria getting sent off doesn't have any spillover ramifications, does it?

That was just a shit match...

I want Vieira to do one of two things. Either 1) Go Beast Mode and say, "I'm only here so I don't get fined" for each question during the press conference or dig into Marsch and the referees and how they fuck up this match.