Same Boring Frank Lampard Thread 2.0

Lampard%28formatted%29.jpg

He got an offer of a better job; and his contractual status with CFG allowed him to accept it. Anyone else would have done exactly the same thing.

All of the "blame" (such as it is) should go to the NYCFC management, which failed to anticipate the possibility that Man City would want Lampard for the full season. If NYCFC had from the beginning announced him as a summer arrival, there would have been no controversy whatsoever.
Twat did you say?

Eww. I smell the stench through my screen.

What a self-serving prick. I mean, he couldn't bother coming over for the kit launch, but now when he wants to save face, he's here.

And I'm sorry. I just entirely disagree about all pro athletes being that way. True, you serve financial interests largely. But there aren't a whole lot of people who would do PR circuits for one clubs, play for another in a league where he'd sworn off, then try to beg out of that club after they had no titles to play for. It's the definition of an asshole.

Most folks, pro athletes or otherwise, don't commit to things and bail. I haven't and wouldn't. Is it the amount of money FFF deals with? No. But that makes it even more valuable to me. Seriously, there are typical people who act in their own interests. And then there are narcissistic assholes.

He is who I thought he was. Fuck him.

Last edited:
The real reason Lampard was in town was to shop for a place in NY with the money he's being paid to stab this team in the back.

Fuck Frank Lampard.

I thought that Lampard already has a place and that Mix and Khiry are just crashing there until Lampard finally comes over to stay and play.

Yeah, like Frank. Support the team or go elsewhere...

What did he pick?

He picked coming here in our inaugural season.

The fact that he is showing up to the party a few minutes late (in the grand scheme of things) fundamentally changes nothing. He's still our team's -- and the league's -- most important player; and he deserves fans' unreserved support.

Reactions: Kjbert
The real reason Lampard was in town was to shop for a place in NY with the money he's being paid to stab this team in the back.

Fuck Frank Lampard.
I don't think Frank needs CFG's money to buy anything for the rest of his life. He's earned some serious coin throughout his career.

I wonder if Frank got another #CheekyPint of some Goose Island while he was there.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan

The fact that he is showing up to the party a few minutes late (in the grand scheme of things) fundamentally changes nothing. He's still our team's -- and the league's -- most important player; and he deserves fans' unreserved support.
If he shows up for the first game in July, he'll have missed 17 games. Literally half of the season.

Or a "few minutes" to a Man shitty English poser.

I wouldn't say he is the leagues most important player…and villa is deff our most important player. Good locker room guy, fan friendly and a hell of player.