Season Tickets

Im hoping the guys to the right or left of me don't renew so I can add another 2-4 seats onto the 6 I already have =)

Agreed. I'm in the second row of my section, if I can move to a first that would be my first order of business, depending on the section. Other than that, if I can take my whole current row I'll be happy (it's only six seats total).

Agreed. I'm in the second row of my section, if I can move to a first that would be my first order of business, depending on the section. Other than that, if I can take my whole current row I'll be happy (it's only six seats total).

Same here. I'm in the second row and the first row is always empty. Probably some company purchased them. I hope they don't renew so I can scoop them up.

Thinking about purchasing season tickets today for my birthday.

It's well worth it and compared to other professional sports teams in the city it is very affordable. Any prorated plan they offer is probably dirt cheap right now and you'll be in line to upgrade next year if you want.

I'd venture to guess that everyone obsessed enough to be on these forums is renewing.

Count me in the second row contingent who will keep my tix unless I can upgrade to front row.

Not only renewing but looking to add a third seat in the supporters section.

Second row peeps, what section are you currently in? Do you like the sight lines? I'm in 107 and happen to really enjoy my proximity to the field of play, I'm right next to one of the corner flags. It's a little difficult to see some action on the other side of the field but all in all it's pretty good.

I also heard randomly from a team rep yesterday who confirmed that the process likely will start in August consistent with the stated policy. I'm in the first row of my section which I love as there is no one in front of me (other than the five rows of Legend seats in front, but not in my line of vision). I'm essentially just yards behind the dugout where the players come in and out, and right on top of the action towards one goal. The trade-off is the field of play is a bit removed on the third base side, and the away supporters are up above. I have enjoyed them, and my guests have thought it was very cool to be so close (they basically would be in the running for the best seats in the house for the Yankees, without the Legend perqs.) I will definitely be renewing season tickets, and may sniff around at other seats, but would be happy to stay in the same spot unless a first row somewhere else was better. For me, it's key to be in the front row of a section as with my luck I otherwise end up sitting behind Kareem (also is great if I bring the kid).

I love my seats but I was told they're not that great and I should try to get seats in the middle. Personally I love being field level & i would like to be in the first row but I'm content in the 4th. I will have to see what the pricing is like cuz despite what I was told, I do not think it's worth moving to the 200 level to get midfield seats. I'd rather do that when we have our own stadium. Right now I'm happy with my area. I want to buy another seat though. I got tickets late and I had to buy an odd number. Being on the aisle seat is also important to me cuz I've got physical injuries so I am concerned about losing that in this upgrade relocation thing too.

Reactions: JayH and FootyLovin
Second row peeps, what section are you currently in? Do you like the sight lines? I'm in 107 and happen to really enjoy my proximity to the field of play, I'm right next to one of the corner flags. It's a little difficult to see some action on the other side of the field but all in all it's pretty good.
#SecondRow section 136

1. Love my seats. Love the view. The kids I've brought have 3 times been handed a game ball by Saunders. (For the record the kids came from my family and my friend's family and when his kid got a second ball we made him give it away to another kid in the section.)

2. I asked my rep about adding tickets next year. He said we are better off adding them this year. That way they will still be inaugural season tickets and subject to discounts and perks. If we wait until next year they will be normal tickets and more expensive.

I'll renew, though I'm thinking about switching sections when they do the select a seat. Like most everyone else, I'll be looking for midfield in our own stadium.

Renewing. Unfortunately i've been forced to miss even more matches than I attended, but at least my seats are front-row aisle in the 200's so I've always been able to sell them for a small profit! I'm going to keep mine and may add two more if the seats next to me are available.

Definitely renewing..... In fact I just purchased 2 more Season Tix in 213 this morning to go with the 2 I have in 214A. I wanted to get 2 together and that was the closest option. Hope to get them next to me in 214A for next year.
While we are in YS I am happy in 214A. Right behind left goal post and the height makes it easy to see the opposite end of the pitch. I sat in 114A for the Opener but seeing the opposite end was problematic.
I have not had a problem selling my tix for the 2 games I could not attend so I figure I should at least break even on my 2 new seats........ and with the new names/players coming in our seats will only go up in value!!

Reactions: FootyLovin
2. I asked my rep about adding tickets next year. He said we are better off adding them this year. That way they will still be inaugural season tickets and subject to discounts and perks. If we wait until next year they will be normal tickets and more expensive.

My bullshit detector is on high alert after reading that a ticket rep said this.

I think at base level it's true. You need to do some math, however, to figure out how long it will take for the discount to offset and overtake the cost of the extra tickets this year.
The only thing of significance is the added cityzen points earned this year. That's it. Moar points