Season Tickets

Looks like the new season ticket seats are mostly on the 200 level down the first base line.

EDIT: actually, it's a bit more subtle than that. For example, there are now 59 season tickets available in section 225 (great section! I recommend it) and yesterday there were zero. So it looks more like they've just scattered new season tickets around.
Pn54r0n.jpg

PURCHASED. I now, finally, hold season tickets.
Just one, granted, so I guess I'll be going alone a lot...
Buddy there is no shame in getting one ticket. Hell It's what I have. Just find a group of people you like that go and go with them. You are never going to be alone at an NYCFC match unless you want to be and even then it would be hard to do.

If anyone in the 100's is interested in trading seats in 236 for any upcoming game, let me know!

Looks like the new season ticket seats are mostly on the 200 level down the first base line.

EDIT: actually, it's a bit more subtle than that. For example, there are now 59 season tickets available in section 225 (great section! I recommend it) and yesterday there were zero. So it looks more like they've just scattered new season tickets around.
Pn54r0n.jpg
Man thanks for this I didn't get the email and when I was looking like three days ago it was all red.
I'm really torn here and I wonder if I should email my rep to ask his advice.

Pretty sure season tickets were held back because they sold a ton of individual tickets for the NYRB match. Just added two more seats! FYI, if you call your rep and want to add seats, they can move your current seats so your new set is all together.

I'm definitely renewing. Section 133 with two on the aisle. I really enjoy those seats. Stuff on the far side of the field can be a little tough to see but when the action is coming right at you, it's incredible. I just wish NYCFC came our direction in the 2nd half as opposed to the 1st half. Sucks seeing late equalizers right in your face most of the time. Rather them be winners.

Reactions: FootyLovin
Question about resell. Considering adding 2 more seats but know that there will be some games when we won't use all of them. I haven't tried selling tickets yet. Can anyone tell me:

* How easy/hard have you found it to resell?
* Where are your tickets?
* How far ahead did you offer them up?
* How close/far to face value?

I had no trouble selling a supporter's section ticket for face value - my asking price - 2-3 days before the game.

I had no trouble selling a supporter's section ticket for face value - my asking price - 2-3 days before the game.
I've done exactly the same thing. Wasn't a problem.

I'm in 229. Row 13, aisle. If you use the official exchange and have season tickets you get a good deal on fees but cannot list below the price you paid. Process is very easy.

I think I've sold 1-2 tickets 3 times total. First time was a single exra I had for opening day and not surprisingly it made a decent profit. I also had no trouble selling a pair for the Portland game for just a bit over STH price but below face value, even though that was the second lowest attendance for the year. With the low fees I basically made maybe $1 -2 above break even on each ticket. Surprisingly (to me) the only time I failed to sell one was when I had an extra for the Seattle game. I put it up maybe 4-5 days ahead at a small profit and it didn't sell. Kept lowering it each day until I was (with fees) taking a small loss maybe 24 hours ahead of time and got no bites. I thought folks would want to see Dempsey et al but I guess secondary demand was only so-so.

I haven't sold any since then but every now and then I sign and start the process so I can see what has sold for how much and generally they seem to fit in that range between the STH price and face which will again, allow you to be in the neighborhood of breaking even with the fees. I rarely see high premiums except for opening day and the derby, and even then there is alimit on how high they will go (unless you have super desirable seats) because the club keep opening up the capacity and people can pay face instead.

* How easy/hard have you found it to resell?
Very easy. The partnership with ticketmaster is fantastic.
* Where are your tickets?
* How far ahead did you offer them up?
As far as a month in advance and as soon as less than a week.
* How close/far to face value?
Let's just say I cannot fund my retirement by selling my nycfc tickets.

I open ticketmaster in one tab and look at what the seats in the sections around me are priced at. Then I'll set mine for market rate and input a starting price based on the prices of seats nearby.
There was one time my seats didn't sell but I was too busy at the time to look into it. If your seats haven't sold by game day or the day before you can go in and edit your post to drop the price.

A pair became available in section 225 row 11, so I bought 'em... Do I... Do I have a problem?

My plan at this point would be to not renew the single ST I bought previously, but renew the adjacent pair I just bought.